(sr) Account Manager / (sr) Production Merchandiser
Descripción de la empresa
FWD Studio is an established fashion design and product development studio in the centre of Barcelona working with key international brands and retailers from all over the world.
Our company is growing and we are seeking to expand our international team with ambitious graduates and senior managers in the areas of design, production management, and textiles sourcing and development.
Descripción del puesto
We are currently have vacancies for ACCOUNT MANAGERS / MERCHANDISERS to oversee a group of international clients.
These vacancies cover 2 key areas of responsibilities:
1. Direct account management in a traditional merchandising role where you will oversee sampling, negotiations, product critical path and business development
2. Secondly, there is a group of clients that require less involvement in production but more so in product development. This part of the job requires travel to attend client meetings in Asia and other parts of the world.
You should be culturally senstive in service of our wide array of international clients, while being highly organized to handle fast fashion sampling and production schedules and a strong drive to develop business.
*** University Desgree in business, marketing, fashion management, fashion design, textiles, supply chain, related courses
*** Fluent in English
*** Fluent Spanish is strongly preferred
*** Passion for fashion
*** Available to travel regularly
1. Pro-Activeneness & Problem-solving
Foresee bottlenecks and act accordingly to solve them independently
2. Strong organisational skills
Use of excel to manage sampling and production and being in control of various status and approvals requires strong organisational skills
3. High sense of responsibility and commitment
It is your duty to manage milestones, deadlines and satisfy client needs. Moreover, we generally work under high-pressure and the candidate should be able to deal with pressure and conflicting interests
4. Leadership...to get the job done and to balance the interests of various stakeholders under time pressure.
5. Cultural sensitivity
We work with various cultures in Asia and with clients from various European countries so cultural sensitivity is an important factor to execute the job and create win-win relationships
6. Flair for fashion
Our value-added is to ensure sampling and designs are made based on the highest standards in the industry. To follow-up on sampling and identify flaws or potential improvements, it helps if you love fashion and understand the latest trends