Area Executive Travel Retail
Descripción de la empresa
Empresa española de origen 100%familiar que apuesta por su mentalidad de marketing e internacionalización. Grupo está dividido por varios unidades de negocio repartidas en el territorio nacional e internacional con presencia en más de 60 mercados. Tiene clara orientación a los mercados internacionales.
Descripción del puesto
- The core role is to execute activations, tastings, and training of sales staff, management and promoters
- Execute all brands in Heinemann and Italian tourism channel AVA. Availability, Visibility, Activation
- To ensure availability, visibility and shelf position is aligned with agreed plan with customer looking always at improving our products positioning on shelf & number of facings versus competitive set.
- Work with the Director GTR on the execution of the yearly A&P budget by customer (As part of the annual budget process)
- To train 500 instore sales staff per year through Italy DF & Heinemann Retail stores on all the brands.
- Plan & execute training and education on all the brands throughout the year.
- Prepare and execute all in-store Airport, Border Shop, & Cruise line (if applicable) promotions.
- Monthly report outlining all our promotions & price off activity, competitor activity via the AVA model of compliance.
- The Vision to have all ‘on the floor’ sales teams to be our brand champions for all the companies brands.
- Work with the Director GTR & brand teams to design, order and deliver POS and VAP’s based on our requirements for the current and upcoming year
- Ensure all marketing and trade tools are relevant and available on time for the activity.
- Work the Director GTR to design a “Management & track system” for POS & ‘Free product’.
- To visit Key airports in your zone as scheduled, monitor pricing (via pricing pivot), shelf space, competitive set, trends, reporting key activations, and any in-store updates/changes to our brands.
- To design & implement in-store sales staff incentive programs & report back via the monthly report procedure on success and learnings.
- Prepare separate presentations if required for the brands and management teams on in-field activities, sharing and delivering to key designated people.
- Oversee & update a database of key airport personnel (Once a year)
- Every quarter prepare presentations and attend the IMR (Internal Marketing Review)
- Manage activation staff (Agency Barman, promotional staff) and act as the primary point of contact between Promoters & Company for all agreed activations and co-ordinating the order process and delivery of all required POS items in order to have a seamless activation.
- Experience in Travel Retail channel
- English C1-C2
- Availability to travel
- University education
- Organization and planning