Auto - Knitting Production Manager
Descripción de la empresa
Freedom Recruitment is a leading retail recruitment consultancy in the UK established in early 1997 to provide high quality professional recruitment services to our portfolio of clients within the Retail and Fashion industries.
Our success in providing this service has resulted in the expansion of our business, both within different recruitment sectors and geographically.
Located in the heart of London, our team recruit on national scale across all specialist areas of the Retail and Fashion industries. Further demand from our clients has resulted in the establishment of our International Division which is based in our Central London office.
Descripción del puesto
You will be responsible for managing the production floor of big knitting (sweater) setup with big number of fully automatic knitting machines.
• Set production goals and plan requisite resources for achievement.
• Maximize utilizations of existing resources (including people) at the lowest possible costs.
• Explore new production or machinery technology to improve overall production efficiency
• Manage and evaluate subcontractor performance
• Support overseas automation dept. in terms of monitoring progress and transferring technologies
• Improve organization efficiency by upgrading staff quality and improve communication
• Work with customer as well as designers to create and program new and existing ranges.
• Provide professional advice in pattern making, machine maintenance, troubleshooting, sharing technical knowledge
• Inform the top management about the latest trends and related technologies
- Exceptional knowledge of the apparel knitting industry
- Previous experience within manufacturing environment
- Previous working experience with automatic flat knit machines
- Deep knowledge in programming and setting up of Shima Seiki machines
- Open to relocate to Vietnam on permanent basis
- Strong leadership skills
Please apply with your CV in English.