Buying Manager (Jefe de Producto) - Casablanca
Descripción de la empresa
Consultora de Moda especializada en Reclutamiento, Formación y Consultoría
Descripción del puesto
Our Client located in Morocco, is a reference for the Fast Fashion Market, with a product of trendy young woman. The company's team is composed by Spanish and other European Nationalities, designers and buyers. The Head Quarters are based in Casablanca.
This is a career opportunity with a long perspective of professional growth and with excellent expat conditions and international experience.
- Relationship and constant contact with suppliers and sketch Designs.
- Monitoring, control, supervision and order management to ensure delivery times.
- Realization and fulfillment of the purchasing budget of the family of product.
- Market research to make profitable purchases and optimize costs.
- Coordinate the buying team under your supervision
- Permanent contact and follow-up of suppliers to ensure the qualities, specifications and delivery dates of material.
- Daily work with Design Team to achieve that the product meets the requirements of the brand.
- Teamwork with the other buyers, reporting directly to the CEO.
- Supervise the preparation of the first sample.
- Economic or Business studies.
- Experience of at least four years in dealings with suppliers, preferably into fast fashion.
- High English skills.
- Knowledge of textiles, qualities and raw materials.
- Experience in dealings with Asiatic suppliers will be valued.
- Good computer skills and expert in Excell and AS-400.
- Knowledge of french will be valued but not necessary.
- Residence in Casablanca