Cometic Product Manager - Barcelona
Descripción de la empresa
Consultora de Moda especializada en Reclutamiento, Formación y Consultoría
Descripción del puesto
Cosmetic Product Manager
- Negotiation with suppliers to obtain the best conditions of cost, term, quality and service of the product.
- Monitoring, control, supervision and order management to ensure delivery times.
- Realization and fulfillment of the purchase budget of all the cosmetics families.
- Market research to optimize purchases and optimize costs.
- Permanent contact and follow-up of suppliers, compliance with specifications, specifications and material delivery dates.
-Daily work with Design to achieve that the product meets the requirements of the brand.
- Packaging design.
- Teamwork with the other buyers, reporting directly to the Product Manager.
- Supervise the first sample.
Person with experience in cosmetic companies that have a complete line of products.
Profile trend, passionate about fashion combined with good analytical skills.
Person with a fashionable, dynamic and creative profile, with the ability to work under pressure.
Availability of residence in Barcelona, initially you will have to train in Casablanca for a period of 1 or 2 months. Later, traveled on time.