Commercal Director 3Ina Cosmetics (Based in Madrid)
Descripción de la empresa
3INA, pronounced "Mina", is a Spanish brand of democratic, revolutionary and innovative makeup, where every woman can create her own style, anywhere, and for any occasion without following the rules established so far. The funny point is put by his daring colors and his blunt lipstick, nail polish and eyelash masks.
We are a cruelty free brand manufactured 100% in Europe (Germany, Italy, France and Spain), guaranteeing the quality of our products, with more than 700 references and launching of new collections every month.
#CrueltyFree #ParabenFree #MadeinEurope
We opened our first store in London in February 2016, and since then we have not stopped growing, having already 27stores in 10 countries, and online presence at 3INA.com, ASOS, Eleven and Feelunique.
You can check our website to see our products and points of sale.
Descripción del puesto
We offer you an exciting challenge BASED IN MADRID, the possibility of leading the whole strategy of sales in the 10 countries where we have presence today, and 25 for next year.
Lead and implement the Commercial and Marketing strategy across the globe. Responsible for the P&L of the Brand’s channels (owned, franchise stores, Wholesale and Ecom). Ensure customers receive a consistent service experience in all markets and channels. Acts as Brand ambassador during market visits building a strong 3INA culture and ownership among the store teams and franchisee’s support functions.
RESPONSIBILITES Strategy:Develop and execute commercial and marketing strategy per channel, enabling clear identification and prioritization of resources, new partner set up and existing partner optimization, contributing to the overall global Brand build.
1.- CHANNELS This position leads 3INA’s channels globally (owned stores, franchise stores, Department stores, Ecommerce) and it’s the pillar to guarantee the customer experience and 3INA culture within the teams, as well as bringing the customer voice to the Company
▪ Channel KPIS o Work with local teams to ensure all stores work within Business Plans Assumptions and Metrics and Brand’s KPIs o Proposed actions and work with local teams on corrective actions per store and channel (training, promotions, team changes, etc) to guarantee Business Plans Assumptions and Metrics and Brand’s KPIs
▪ Retail Sales Densities o Proposed actions and work with local teams on corrective actions per store (training, promotions, team changes, etc) to maximize store sales densities ▪ Company owned and Franchised stores P&Ls o In conjunction with 3INA Finance Director, periodically control and revise stores P&Ls (Company owned and Franchisees) to guarantee store profitability and maximize Return on Investment o Proposed actions and work with local teams on corrective actions per store and P&L lines (rent, personnel, margin, etc) to guarantee profitability
▪ Trade Calendar o Working closely with the Head of Marketing develop and implement the trade calendar for the year o Guarantees that every channel follow simultaneously the Marketing Calendar providing a consistent experience regardless the Brand’s touch point o Follow-up with markets on each trade calendar o Work closely with Head of Marketing to ensure the Trade Calendar is properly executed and the Brand has the assets, tools and processes to be implemented in the stores
▪ Mystery Shopper o Present to the Brand a Mystery Shopper Program to be implemented in the network and measured at least every quarter
▪ Sales Forecasting o Work with the markets on Sales Annual budget Forecasting for the following 6 and 3 months o Work closely with Head of Logistics and Finance Director to forecast product volumes and expected turnover per channel
2.- TEAM & CULTURE As one of the most visible managers in the Brand, the Commercial Director, leads by example internally and externally, build trust relations with Senior franchise teams to guarantee 3INA is executed globally consistently and within Brand’s parameters and culture
▪ Training o Lead and develop with 3INA different departments all store, field-teams and Brand Country Offices teams all training material needed for the Brand o Lead the development of the tools and process to train and evaluate teams in line with brand’s training KPIs o Work with relevant Departments of the Brand to develop the corresponding training material for the store teams ▪ Operations Manual o Lead in conjunction with other areas of the business the Tools & Process to ensure all markets and stores operate in line with the latest Brand Operations Manual guidelines o Maintain the Operations Manual of the Brand fully updated with latest Process implemented
▪ Customer o Act as the “Customer” voice within the team, sharing ideas, opportunities, points to improve, etc o Make sure that the customer’s is heard within 3INA’s organization
▪ Store Communications o Manage all Brand initiatives of contact for all store communications to retail POS
3.- ORGANIC EXPANSION
▪ Territory Development Plan (TDP) o Follow up with existing partners on their signed TDP o Follow market TDPs and propose internal and external corrective actions to guarantee TDPs are follow by all the markets
▪ Lead the Store Sign-Off Process o Periodically present internally each new store proposal using the Store Approval Document o Manage the Space Projection to guarantee all areas of the business are aware of the openings o Work closely with the partners to evaluate (location, market, traffic, competition, etc) for each store proposal received ▪ Company owned stores o Identify and present opportunities to open company owned stores in the target markets o Coordinate all internal and external Departments during the planning, construction and opening of company owned stores, to guarantee a smooth and opening within Brand’s standards o Ensure every company owned store inline with Capex and Sales budgets and within Brand’s standards
▪ 3rd Party o Managed the third party retail channels of the business (Department Stores) and serve as a Senior point of contact internally o Guarantee that each Third Party channel follows Brand guidelines and are adequately supported by the business o Hold periodical Business reviews with Third Party retail channels and cascade and measure internally and externally action points
5.- STORE CONCEPT
▪ Store Concept roll-out o Guarantee that the store concept is properly implemented in every store opened o Work with franchisees to correct any potential deviation on store concept
▪ Store Investment o Identify areas of improvement to reduce investment on store concept without compromising Brand experience to speed Return on Investment
• Enjoys working with people, travel to different cultures and diversity.
• Enjoys and is comfortable working in a “roll your sleeves up” fast paced start up environment and able to deliver under pressure
• Senior enough to develop trust and commercial retail relationships with existing and new partners
• Strong track record of leading cross functional teams in innovative projects, with a single minded attitude to project completion
• Strong understanding of customer lifecycle and how to influence behavior patterns
• Significant background in Retail, potentially from Make Up or Beauty Retail
• Experience of managing a P&L both owned and influencing third party P&L’s
• Experience of presenting ROI-based business plans.
• Strong presentation style and proven ability to persuade stakeholders to be strategic supporters
• Mind-set to get fully involved in projects to ensure that teams are provided the appropriate support
• Leadership qualities as required to both provide guidance to third parties as well as those from other functions also involved in projects.
• Understanding of the Make Up and Beauty industry, particularly on the importance of brand and impact of Retail experience in this space.
3INA is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.