Controller Factories Internship
Descripción de la empresa
Puig is a third-generation family-owned fashion and fragrance business based in Barcelona. The strength of Puig lies in its ability to build brands, to shape the image of brands through fashion, and to translate that same image into the world of fragrance through storytelling and product excellence.
The company's strong performance has resulted in substantial growth and revenues. Puig success stories include a combination of owned brands such as Carolina Herrera, Nina Ricci, Paco Rabanne, Jean Paul Gaultier, Penhaligon's and L'Artisan Parfumeur, licenses such as Prada, Valentino and Comme des Garçons, and celebrity fragrances. Puig products are sold in more than 140 countries.
Descripción del puesto
Collaborate in providing reliable and relevant financial information for decision making within the factories (Besós & Vacarisses).
Main Functions and responsibilities
Reporting to the Besós & Vacarisses factory controller, the trainee will:
- Perform tasks related to monthly analysis and month end reporting.
- Analyze factories' data (i.e. manufacturing deviations, costing analysis, expenses review).
- Collaborate in the budgetting process.
- Participate in Specific projects (i.e. the implementation of new reportings in the Industrial area).
- Other ad-hoc collaborations with other members of the controlling team.
*STUDIES: 4th or 5th year university degree: Business and Administration.
*KNOWLEDGE: good financial and accounting skills, good analytical skills, excel.
*LANGUAGES: Spanish, English and French would be a plus.
*COMPETENCES: accountability, perseverance, efficiency orientations, knowledge & information sharing, teamwork and cooperation.