Descripción de la empresa
The Bicester Village Collection, Value Retail - A Distinctive Fashion Experience
We are passionate about our product, which is the fashion experience we deliver. Each Village is home to a distinctive curation of international fashion and lifestyle brands, together with celebrated European designers unique to the individual fashion pedigree of their respective regions.
The Villages are all located in Europe and China's most important luxury and fashion markets, which appeal to high spending and discerning visitors.
We are committed to creating magical and memorable experiences for our guests. We support, nurture and spotlight new talent in fashion, art and design. Over the last ten years we have showcased collections from up-and-coming design talent, creating exciting and imaginative experiences where guests can discover the work of the next generation.
Descripción del puesto
The Digital Marketing Director reports to the Digital Director and the local Marketing Director and is supported by the Marketing Team Assistant. He/She will have day-to-day responsibilities for all aspects of the content for the local Village website. The Digital Marketing Manager supports the local Marketing Team in database maximisation and integrated web marketing campaigns to drive traffic and footfall, and grow the Village's presence online.
· Grow the customer database through data capture at all possible points, working in conjunction with local and central teams.
· Manage local Village “Loyalty” Clubs.
· Be an online specialist with knowledge and enthusiasm.
· Be an advocate of the web with technical understanding of online applications and web functionality.
· Create integrated marketing campaigns with the Marketing Team offline and online.
· Test and QA new applications for websites and digital campaigns.
· Identify and develop online consumer marketing opportunities, communications through email, SMS, online PR and viral campaigns.
· Be aware of opportunities with SEM and SEO and particular Google AdWords and be able to advise on optimizing content.
· Coordinate and prepare creative analysis for B2C campaigns (emails, SMS).
· Be responsible for promoting the use of new and innovative technology, whilst compiling competitor reports to ensure the local online marketing activity is consistently at the forefront and relevant to local consumers.
· Analyze website traffic and campaign ROI using tools such as Google analytics.
· Use analytics to better understand consumer behaviour and to target and optimise future campaigns.
· Work with the central Digital and local Marketing Teams to integrate Marketing, Advertising, and PR across all-platforms.
· Research local digital and consumer trends.
· Provide strong reporting on local campaign analysis and ROI for all digital campaigns such as email, display advertising, buzz, online PR and partnerships.
· Develop visibility through social media, including but not limited to Digg, Reddit, StumbleUpon, Facebook, MySpace, Delicious, tagging, blogs, Twitter and other sites of interest.
· Research and monitor local buzz for social media sites such as Facebook, blogs, Twitter and other local equivalents for reporting.
· Manage the blog editorial calendar to ensure it is regularly updated with content.
· Monitor, organise, and create video content for the websites and blogs, including uploading and placing on various online sites.
· Source local sites for online PR purposes (recommendation sites, director listings etc.).
· Train, manage, and mentor the Marketing Team Assistant.
· Oversee the Marketing Team Assistant's daily tasks: keep the site constantly updated and fresh in relation to product, promotions, and events, local areas of interest, use of creative copywriting skills, respond to questions posed by the general public in forums, blogs, or boards.
· Understanding of technology, platforms, limitations.
· Knowledge of e-marketing principles and methods.
· Strong organisation skills.
· Ability to prioritise and put processes in place.
· Strong communication skills.
· Ability to share information at all levels.
· Able to work individually and in a team.
· Strong managerial skills.
· Able to think creatively and solve problems.