e-Commerce Digital Marketing Manager
Descripción de la empresa
AKOPA FASHION is a Spain based company part of the M.A. AL. ABDUL KARIM & CO. Group.
M.A. AL ABDUL KARIM & CO. is one of the leading retail companies in the Middle East offering the reputed brands from across the world with finest product & customer service.
The business is carried forward based on highest retail standards supported by well-established organization structure and management infrastructure.
Today’s generation is trendy and rebel, is following the trends but never gives up to adding a touch of personality that makes them feel unique, demanding and in need for a constant change. And is truly this multiplicity that reflects into all our collections, full of moods, styles and inspirations, these lines grant always “Space For Your Style” to all customers.
AKOPA FASHION brands:
Feel free to check our Social Media brand profiles to find out more about Rinafashion, TheBlueage and Zeystores
Descripción del puesto
Retail fashion office based in Barcelona (Spain), is looking for a Ecommerce Digital Marketing Manager.
(CUrriculum Vitae to be sent in ENGLISH)
Arab speaking written and spoken is a MUST as well as English.
•Plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
•Devising strategies to drive online traffic to the company website.
•Tracking conversion rates and making improvements to the website.
•Developing and managing digital marketing campaigns
•Overseeing the social media strategy for the company.
•Managing online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness.
•Managing the redesign of the company website.
•Improving the usability, design, content and conversion of the company website
•Responsibility for planning and budgetary control of all digital marketing
•Evaluating customer research, market conditions and competitor data.
•Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
•Design, build and maintain our social media presence
•Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
•Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
•Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
•Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
•Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
•Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
•Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- ARAB LANGUAGE is a MUST (written and spoken)
- English required
- BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field
- Expericience in retail in the GCC/Saudi Arabia/arab country
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
Fflexibility to travel
CURRICULUM VITAE to be sent in ENGLISH