Fashion Designer & Product Manager
Descripción de la empresa
Our client is a fashion global multinational specialised in designing, manufacturing and distributing high quality and design pieces who is currently expanding its business and brand internationally and is looking for a FASHION DESIGNER to join the Design team in Barcelona.
We are looking for a professional with passionate talent for design and the world of fashion, trends and creativity that is willing to join the team to learn, contribute and have fun while taking ownership of their project.
We are looking forward to meeting you and evaluating talent. If you are interested please send us your CV in Spanish or English.
Descripción del puesto
Functions and responsibilities:
-Understand the culture of the brand and align it with market trends
-Create original designs for the cocktail dresses collection
-Able to come up with innovative product ideas to reinforce company's brand positioning.
-Identifying potential emerging markets - methodology and how to perform a reliable market analysis. Analysing trends in fabrics, colours and shapes. Be proactive, search and identify potential trends
-Support the design team in order to achieve the goals
-Sketch rough and detailed drawings by hand and on computer
-Developing patterns.Overseeing production
-Product segmentation, elements of categorisation
-Lead, manage and mentor the design team
-Contact with suppliers and coordinate with production departments
-Attend fashion shows and adopt current fashion trends
- As Fashion Designer, the ideal candidate needs to be creative, able to visualise designs in three dimensions, technical skills: pattern cutting, grading and garment construction and enjoy following trends in fashion world Certification in Design or similar
- BA Fashion Design
- Background in Fashion Design
- At least 5-10 years experience in the luxury business: preferably cocktail dresses collection
- Creativity, dynamism and enthusiasm. Willing to travel
- IT skills: dominate tools such as Photoshop, Indesign and Ilustrator
- Conversational English is a must and high level of Spanish would be a plus