French Customer Representative - Fashion
- País :
- Comunidad Autónoma :
- Provincia :
- Población :
- Categoría :
- Atención a clientes y Administración
- Tipo de contrato :
- Jornada laboral :
- Sueldo :
- -salary:12452.70euros gross/year + up to 1065.71euros gross/year in bonus.-salary: 14525.40euros gross/year + up to 1243.11euros
- Experiencia :
- < 2 años
- Fecha de inicio :
- Part.time (30hrs/week) and obra y Servicio contract (temporary contract until the end of January with possibility to extend)
- N° referencia :
- Idioma :
Descripción de la empresa
SELLBYTEL is one of the leading European service providers for Customer Management Solutions with more than 8.000 employees worldwide. SELLBYTEL Group is present on five continents - with five hubs, 26 locations and 31 local offices. Our clients belong to the top 500 business companies in the sectors IT and hi-tech, telecommunications, automotive, financial services, health care and commerce.
We are a dynamic company in constant growth. Please find more about us on our corporate website www.SELLBYTEL.com
Descripción del puesto
We are currently recruiting French Customer
Representatives, to take part in our Fashion project.
- Attend incoming calls, chats and reply emails from customers.
- Solve any kind of customer's doubt or complain regarding the project
- Log call details onto call management systems and provide response and resolution within SLA.
- Maintain service and product knowledge and expertise associated with applications specific to individual customers.
- Escalate potential service issues initially with Mentor.
- To follow all the processes and procedures of the project.
- Provide cover for other Agents in their absence, either within the same team or across teams.
- Ensure contractual SLA is maintained
-Part.time (30hrs/week) and 0bra y Servicio contract (temporary contract until the end of January with possibility to extend) for French market
- Schedule:Monday to Friday, from 09.00 to 15.00 or from 15.00 to 21.00
-Salary:12452.70Euros gross/year + up to 1065.71Euros gross/year in bonus.
-Part-time (35 hours/week)
-Schedule: from Monday to Friday, from 08.00 to 15.00
-Salary: 14525.40Euros gross/year + up to 1243.11Euros gross/year in bonus
-Internal Development Program
-Opportunity to join an international team
-French native speaker
-Fluent English or Spanish
- Goal and customer service oriented
- Working knowledge of IT Platform, equipment, and applications: Windows/MS Office/ internet configuration
- Good disposition to work in a customer service environment
- Passion for sports is a plus
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Ability to adapt to different situations and needs.
- Problem solving and quality oriented.
_The recruitment processes and people involved in them (both recruiters and Project Managers) will not discriminate any candidacy because of age, disability, ethnic, marital status, gender, nationality, ideology, politic, race, religion and sexual orientation