Graphic Designer (f/m)
Descripción de la empresa
The World’s leading provider of precision-cut crystal
for fashion, jewelry, accessories, lighting, architecture and interiors.
The Swarovski Group’s status as a leading-edge, world-class business is recognized in its turnover of more than €3 billion, and its significant global presence across 170 countries.
A family business established in Austria in 1895 by Daniel Swarovski, which enjoys long-term business relationships.
Descripción del puesto
This position is located near Innsbruck, Tyrol, Austria. Please do only apply if you are open to relocation.
Since 1895, Swarovski Professional (SP) is the global leader of manufacturing precision cut crystal for more than 5,000 fashion, jewelry and interior design customers. To exceed the expectations of our clients and to significantly improve the global impact of our marketing activities, SP is looking to hire a GRAPHIC DESIGNER (F/M).
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
In this challenging position you will be responsible for the development of digital designs, which visually express the brand Swarovski all over the word.
As a part of the Product Communication Team your main responsibilities will include:
• Development, design and visualization of ideas and concepts for online channels that reflect Swarovski's communication concepts and brand identity
• Preparation of graphic works including final artworks in close cooperation with our Online Team
• Creation of online campaigns
• Close collaboration with photographers, stylists, designers, content editors, our Communication Team, agencies and other internal and external interfaces
Furthermore, your profile includes the following:
- At least 3 years of relevant experience as Graphic Designer, Art Director or similar
- Very good knowledge of Adobe Suite, especially Indesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
- A passion and interest in online topics and trends
- Experience with the programs Flash & Aftereffects is an advantage
- Experience with photography is an advantage
- Interest in fashion, art, culture, jewelry and design
- Fluency in English
- University degree in graphic design, media design or occupational training with strong work experience
- Willingness to relocate to Tyrol, Innsbruck area (we support relocation)
WHAT WE OFFER
Since 1895, Swarovski is ranked one of the most valued luxury brands in the jewelry and fashion industry. Swarovski as an entrepreneurial family business offers a high performing people environment, tremendous opportunities to grow and contribute and a modern and architecturally attractive workplace. Furthermore, being located in Tyrol, one of the best-known holiday regions in Austria, Swarovski provides the best precondition for a pleasant work atmosphere and work-life balance.
As required by law, we advise that the collectively agreed base annual salary for this position is set at a minimum of € 31.600 gross. Our actual salaries are market competitive, and take individual qualifications and experience into account.
Does this sound like you? If so, we look forward to receiving your online application.