HR Business Analyst (Fashion Retail Company)
Descripción de la empresa
Nuestro cliente es una empresa internacional de Retail Moda.
Descripción del puesto
- Carry out analytic report about HR Business information from all the companies and Brands within the Group in order to provide accurate information to the members of the Management Meeting to facilitate strategic decisions.
- Manage the HR Budget, last estimated and Forecast at group level to ensure proper completion within the deadlines and the objectives.
- Meet with management to discuss and clarify request for projects, highlight issues, and make recommendations to address priorities.
- Modify the organizational structure according to the changes provided by the HR Managers/ Director.
- Be the main contact for the different HR Departments (national and international) in order to consolidate all the HR Data.
- Analyze and consolidate different components of the remuneration scheme in the organization and prepare reports about the internal equity and external competitiveness
- Collaborate in the design and development of the C & B policies.
- University degree in Economics/Business or similar.
- Minimum 3 years’ of experience in a similar role in a HR Department.
- Professional level of English and Spanish. French would be desirable.
- Advanced Excel PowerPoint skills.
- Technical skills: Microsoft Office Package. SAP desirable