Descripción de la empresa
Here at TALLY WEiJL, we design the latest FASHION MUST-HAVES of the season just for you! Our TREND TEAM is continuously travelling the world, discovering the hottest trends and pinpointing the latest styles. Back at our Basel main campus, our design teams work relentlessly to create diverse collections and source the best materials. You’ll find everything you need in our ONLINE STORE and, as well as in one of over 900 stores spread across 39 countries.
From ultra cool denim styles to flirty dresses, you’re sure to find the PERFECT OUTFIT and ACCESSORIES - from day wear to evening and everything in between. TALLY’s got you covered head to toe!
Descripción del puesto
As an Allocator you will be responsible for ensuring that our product is distributed to the right place the right time in order to reach budget, margin and stock objectives.
•strategic planning of targeted and on-time distribution for 1st implementation and replenishment
•analyze country sales performance and country trends
•follow product performance indicators for stock and margin optimization
•propose detailed replenishment strategies
•suggest promotions and re-implementation strategies
•concrete planning for markdown optimization by product
•close collaboration with Buying, Planning and Operations services
- bachelor degree in Economics, Business Administration, Management or relevant
- strong analytical and challenge solving skills
- fashion oriented with a good understanding of trends and client needs
- excellent oral and written English skills
- team player, detailed, well-coordinated and self-motivated
- retail experience will be an advantage