Licensing And Sales Manager
Descripción de la empresa
Freedom Recruitment is a leading retail recruitment consultancy in the UK established in early 1997 to provide high quality professional recruitment services to our portfolio of clients within the Retail and Fashion industries.
Our success in providing this service has resulted in the expansion of our business, both within different recruitment sectors and geographically.
Located in the heart of London, our team recruit on national scale across all specialist areas of the Retail and Fashion industries. Further demand from our clients has resulted in the establishment of our International Division which is based in our Central London office.
Descripción del puesto
I’m looking for an experienced and globally-thinking Licensing Manager with passion for fashion and lifestyle. The person will become a vital member of the global licensing team and will support the Vice President of Licensing. In this role, you will be expected to build new relationships and sign new license agreements, while at the same time maintain the existing partnership but constant follow up on the performance. You will be responsible for maintaining a high-quality brand image and strong presence in the fashion world.
- Analyse royalty reports and business plans, monitor contractual spend and conduct regular analysis on licensee’s sales performance
- Arrange quarterly sales reviews with licensees to ensure they are tracking to their proposed business plans, in line with fiscal year licensing budget
- Support licensees with sales information and tools to help them drive sales, working closely with the sales team
- Manage the license partner relationship, acting as a key liaison on assigned licenses across multiple categories and locations, gain deep understanding of licensee’s business, and be on top of latest trends
- Collaborate with internal stakeholder groups (operations, marketing, product management, e-commerce, retail, sales, finance) to build support for the license business
- 5-10 years experience in brand licensing, ideally within the luxury fashion segment
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or International Marketing, MBA advantage
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Self-motivated and ability to work independently, strong sense of ownership
- Strong presentation skills
- Open to travel on regular basis
- Fluent in English, German and French are an advantage
- Ability to interact at all levels of seniority, both with external and internal parties