Descripción de la empresa
Hence is a new brand driven by a social mission.
We are fashion, sustainability and affordability.
- We believe in the warmth of heart as the engine of our project.
- We believe in unique, timeless and functional fashion.
- We believe in the power of well-run brands as the fashion industry drivers of change.
- We believe sales and profits are not the goal, but the means to an end
- We believe that change is a matter of all, not a matter of some.
Headquarters are based in Madrid. We are a young and committed team build on honest and curious people that work for excellency and social contribution as one. We share the same values, the same vision and we pull in the same direction.
Descripción del puesto
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Merchandise Planner to join this Womenswear and Menswear fashion brand, based in Madrid, operating across Spain and Internationally.
We make clothing that is both inspired and shaped consciously. Our goal is to balance what looks good with sensible fabrication, using sustainable fabric alternatives wherever possible and partnering with independent and responsible suppliers. We are also committed to contributing to social causes and quality work life for our employees.
As a Merchandise Planner you will be responsible for:
- Daily sales reports and analysis
- Producing weekly sales reports for Monday trade meetings
- Forecasting sales and stock levels to achieve planned sales and profit margins
- Regular analysis of department’s performance
- In season trading and OTB management
- Monitor department KPIs to ensure plans are met
- Planning buy depth and strategy with buying team
- Managing mardowns and discounts
- Managing deliveries, logistics, intake and allocation
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills
- Excellent Excel skills
- Fluent in English and Spanish, both written and spoken
- At least 3 years experience in a Merchandiser, Planner, Controller or Product Manager position in fashion retail is essential
- Proactive in a fast-paced environment
- Strong organisational skills
Please note that due to a high volume of applications we are only able to respond to suitable applicants
RRHH Hence Studio