Nike Department Manager (Jefe de Sección) - Nfs Parque Montigala
Descripción de la empresa
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Descripción del puesto
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team in one of the fastest growing Nike store in Barcelona area!
As Department Manager (Coach) you know how to make retail personal. It’s not about transactions, it's about connections. You will focus on execution, product presentation and service, to show your team and the customer what you know - what’s great about the product and why.To that end you will be:
- Planning the work of employees with a daily or short term focus
- Supervising employees and sets individual goals; coaching staff, supporting development and providing significant input into hiring decisions, performance management recognition and rewards
- Providing a strong sales floor presence and manages all daily activities in a specific area of the store, including selling and service, selecting and developing associates, merchandising, time and business management
- Maintaining visual merchandising and selling floor standards
- Communicating promotional event information to maximize results of each event
- Assisting Store Manager in delivering a premium customer and employee experience
- Min. work experience: High school diploma or equivalent, 3+ years retail experience, 2 years lead or supervisory experience
- Very good command of English (written and oral, min. B2)
- Enthusiasm and passion about sports or sports fashion
- Availability to work evenings and weekends
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.