Operations Team Manager - Paseo de Gracia Global Store
Descripción de la empresa
For more than 150 years, men and women at Louis Vuitton have shared the same spirit of excellence and passion, reaffirming their expertise every day, the world over. With us, every career is a journey, filled with excitement and challenge, desire and daring. There is no better way to reveal your potential. Explore, develop, innovate, create... Every journey is unique. Today, Louis Vuitton invites you to discover your own.
Descripción del puesto
As the professional in charge of stock, administration & after-sales, you will secure back of house efficiency, in line with the standards of the Brand. You will ensure smooth operations, to enable the store team to maximize the time spent with Clients and deliver the Louis Vuitton Promise.
As an Operations Team Manager, you will take ownership to lead and coach the team in charge to manage the following
- Maintain the stock inventory in a perfect condition ensuring an efficient and logical organization of all stock rooms (product and packaging).
- Manage the delivery operations, preparing and replenishing stock quickly and accurately.
- Ensure the right products are available on the sales floor to improve store efficiency and maximize Client experience.
- Improve product availability, interacting with Supply Chain and managing My Product Request (MPR) to answer Client needs.
- Manage vendor contracts.
- Monitor store maintenance.
- Liaise with HR Administration and payroll on time sheets and other needed information.
- Support the Store Management in creating the staff planning (workforce management) taking in consideration anticipated traffic flow, commercial elements and staff availability.
- Manage stationery, uniforms, kitchen supplies etc.
- Handle cash management and expenses reimbursement.
- Follow Internal Audit guidelines.
After Sales Services
- Approach After Sales Services as a Client relationship opportunity and provide the best Client experience.
- Handle Client repair requests, manage the repair process and Client follow-up.
- Manage and ensure quality issues are properly dealt with.
- Manage and develop your team.
- Follow the company’s policies and procedures.
- Be fully integrated to the store team (participate in the morning briefing) and contribute to achieving the overall objectives of the store.
- Support the Client Advisors in optimizing match to traffic and better adapt operations to Clients needs.
- Develop the highest Brand and product knowledge.
- Respect Louis Vuitton Brand standards in terms of grooming and behavior.
•Passion for the Brand. Curiosity, agility, commercial mind-set and empathy.
•Management & Leadership; Responsibility & Ownership; Professional attitude.
•Methodical, organized and systematic.
•Hard worker and responsible.
•Desire to work in a fast-paced environment.
•Excellent communication skills.
•Attention to detail and high standards.
•Team player and able to build good professional working relationships with peers and management in a multilingual and multicultural environment.
•Minimum 5 years of working experience, having managed a team, in the Retail sector.
•Strong knowledge and a genuine appreciation and interest in luxury products and Clients.
•Proficiency in Spanish & fluent in English. Catalan is a strong plus.
•University Degree, a post graduate Diploma is added value but not mandatory.
The position is based in Barcelona, Spain and requires a UE work permit.
LV HR Mediterranean