Product And Sourcing Manager (Footwear Industry)
Descripción de la empresa
Important multinational leader in the footwear sector in expansion.
Descripción del puesto
We're looking for a Product and Sourcing Manager (footwear industry) based in Barcelona.
Descripción de la oferta
Reporting to the General Manager, the Product and Sourcing Manager will be in charge of:
* Define and determine the structure of the product collection per country where the company currently operates.
* Look for new providers in Europe who would be able to work following quality and costs guidelines.
* Determines customers' needs and desires by specifying the research needed to obtain market information.
* Recommends the nature and scope of present and future product lines by reviewing product specifications and requirements; appraising new product ideas and/or product or packaging changes.
* Assesses market competition by comparing the company's product to competitors' products.
* Provides source data for product line communications by defining product marketing communication objectives
* Obtains product market share by working with the General Manager and sales team to develop product sales strategies.
* Assesses product market data by calling on customers with field salespeople and evaluating sales call results.
* Provides information for management by preparing short-term and long-term product sales forecasts and special reports and analyses; answering questions and requests.
* Brings new products to market by analysing proposed product requirements and product development programs.
* Determines product pricing by utilizing market research data; reviewing production and sales costs; anticipating volume; costing special and customized orders.
Oferta de empleo
Career opportunities and development
* Minimum 3 years of experience as a Product Manager or similar position preferably in the footwear industry.
* Good level of English
* Results-oriented and good decision-making skills
* Problem solving and analytical skills
* Leadership, flexibility and good oral and written communication skills
* Ability to work under pressure and own initiative