Descripción de la empresa
Founded by Gianni Versace in 1978, Versace is one of the world's leading international fashion brands and is a symbol of Italian style worldwide. The Myth of Versace is famous throughout the world – It is a myth of fashion, glamour and being sexy.
The key elements, also known as the DNA of the Maison, include leather & studs, Metal Mesh, Color & Print and Baroque Aesthetics. These elements are often inspired by Arts & Artists, Theater & Ballet, and Celebrity Culture.
The company designs, manufactures, distributes and retails luxury products ranging from the haute couture of Atelier Versace, to prét-à-porter collections, from jewelry to perfumes, from home furnishings to fine porcelain art de la table collections, from watches to interior design projects.
Versace operates as a lean organization, developing leadership and excellence with the most talented, extraordinary, world class people.
Descripción del puesto
Sales Assistant activities include:
- Proactively develop the sale by selecting an appropriate range of options for the customer, providing excellent product knowledge, overcoming objections, and offering appropriate additional items to build and consolidate customer loyalty;
- Properly present and explain to the customers the collections’ mood and the ready to wear peculiarities;
- Strive to meet the sales targets;
- Maintain the highest retail standards within the store;
- Deal with day-by-day routine in store.
- Strong sales experience in a luxury fashion environment;
- Exceptional customer service skills;
- Excellent communications skills;
- Outstanding presentation;
- Team-player aptitude;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- A good knowledge of English, Arabic and French languages.