Sales Manager Lifestyle Iberia
Descripción de la empresa
As a multi-sports brand (ASICS, Onitsuka Tiger, ASICS Tiger), ASICS offers an outstanding range of shoes, apparel, and equipment and is one of the world's largest sportswear manufacturers.
The philosophy of ASICS is to stimulate people in sports and to provide them with innovative high-tech products. The company was founded in 1949 in Japan.
Our people describe working at ASICS as passionate, focused on continuous improvement, performance, global, teamwork, and quality.
Descripción del puesto
ASICS Iberia is currently looking for a Sales Manager Lifestyle Iberia located in Barcelona
Develop ASICS business in the Lifestyle market in France in Footwear & Apparel
Ensure development of a portfolio of strategic Lifestyle clients for the company within the European sales strategy
Manage the sales team
Fulfil qualitative and quantitative sales goals within a reliable and profitable partnership framework.
- Monitor Strategic Lifestyle accounts.
- Present company strategy using available materials and collections – Verify orders and referencing
- Fulfil fixed quantitative and qualitative goals
- Monitor and follow-up on orders and deliveries with the help of Sales assistants
- Establish and monitor all promotional actions with the distribution team within sales conditions
- When possible, offer assistance with any communication campaign linked to your market and partners
- Help establish sales projections
- Rigorously respect sales policy, rates and sales conditions established by the company
- Use available resources to obtain new clients for the company
- To sell-in and agree on sell-out support and ensure formalization of the divisional Plan in conjunction with support of the Account Marketing and Merchandising teams
- Management & organisation:
- Supervise work organisation within your teams
- Establish, monitor and optimise goals
- Convey relevant information regarding sales policy and share information gathered in the field with superiors
- Ensure training and progress of members of the team
- Marketing / Trade Marketing:
- Act as representative of Marketing and Trade Marketing departments in the field
- Share and communicate Trade Marketing operations with our clients.
- Act as privileged contact for ASICS Europe South regarding questions and feedback on products in cooperation with the Merchandising team
- Collect all information gathered in the field to provide Sales Management and AEB with regular reports
- Track completion of objectives for account management and for each section chief/manager
- Establish and respect team budget
- Analyse results and take corrective action when necessary
- Implement and respect the Selective Distribution Policy et the new European harmonisation strategy for sales conditions (ETH)
- Establish weekly & monthly detailed reports of your activity (and the team’s) putting forth important information regard market status, customer needs, competitors’ actions, prices, competitors’ new items, along with any other useful information that could help improve ASICS’ positioning in the market
- Follow and make sure company procedures are followed (mainly JSox and company expenses)
- Higher education degree in Sales or Marketing
- Native English speaker
- 5 years’ experience minimum in the Sales sector
- Very good knowledge of the Lifestyle sector and its products
- Promote the brand and its values
- Sales and Marketing relations – Build long-lasting partnerships with clients
- Market and competitor analysis
- Establish a plan of action to increase sales revenue and margin
- Computer skills (mainly proficiency with Excel)
- Communication skills – good level of written and verbal communication
- Leadership: capacity to motivate, inform, train and communicate – to listen – to maintain a relationship with the sales representatives
- Negotiation skills, capacity to advise, argue and convince
- Strategic and long-term view
- Ability to analyse, examine and make decisions
- Adaptability and pragmatism
- “Energy – Enthusiasm – Charisma
WHAT ASICS OFFERS YOU:
- Indefinite Contract.
- Joining an international company that is a premium True Sports and Lifestyle brand, leading the most important sports/lifestyle categories in main markets across the world.
- Working in a brand new ASICS facility with best working sales tools and environment possible.
- Salary package that includes Health Care insurance, Ticket Restaurant, Pension Plan, Company Car and phone and also exclusive services as Gym and guided sports activities.
- Great employee discount for any ASICS gear.