Sales Manager - Southern Europe
Descripción de la empresa
Freedom Recruitment is a leading retail recruitment consultancy in the UK established in early 1997 to provide high quality professional recruitment services to our portfolio of clients within the Retail and Fashion industries.
Our success in providing this service has resulted in the expansion of our business, both within different recruitment sectors and geographically.
Located in the heart of London, our team recruit on national scale across all specialist areas of the Retail and Fashion industries. Further demand from our clients has resulted in the establishment of our International Division which is based in our Central London office.
Descripción del puesto
The Sales Manager will be based in the HQ in Amsterdam and will report directly to the Sales Director. You will be responsible for growing and managing wholesale channels through implementation and management of innovative strategies, in addition to planning and directing the activities of the wholesale sales department and its team members. You will be solely responsible for leading the process of expansion in new markets and acquiring new business ventures in existing markets.
- Responsible for the South European markets, with strong focus on Italy, Spain, Greece and France
- Identify, develop and grow new channels, increasing wholesale market penetration in the above markets
- Design and implement growth strategies through utilisation of channels like large department stores, independent boutiques and digital platforms
- Manage agreements with key distributors and major department stores
- Set vision, strategy and seasonal sales targets for the sales team
- Develop, negotiate and in coordination with the Sales Director establish compensation plans for all sales personnel including salary structures, commission plans and bonus plans
- 7-10 years of experience in wholesale management in premium/luxury brand
- Strong track record in maintaining significant customer relationships and identifying new business opportunities
- Posses strong but subtle negotiation skills
- Experience in expanding Wholesale/Department Store business
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Fluent in English, good command of French, other European language will be advantage
- Available for extensive travelling