Senior Visual Merchandiser Cosmetic&Beauty
Descripción de la empresa
3INA, pronounced "Mina", is a Spanish brand of democratic, revolutionary and innovative makeup, where every woman can create her own style, anywhere, and for any occasion without following the rules established so far. The funny point is put by his daring colors and his blunt lipstick, nail polish and eyelash masks.
We are a cruelty free brand manufactured 100% in Europe (Germany, Italy, France and Spain), guaranteeing the quality of our products, with more than 700 references and launching of new collections every month.
#CrueltyFree #ParabenFree #MadeinEurope
We opened our first store in London in February 2016, and since then we have not stopped growing, having already 35 stores in 12 countries, and online presence at 3INA.com, ASOS, Eleven and Feelunique.
You can check our website to see our products and points of sale.
Descripción del puesto
Be accountable for telling the brand story and product story through the visual assets in all stores and at consumer events, PR events, all brand activations, designing and organizing the production of physical assets to express the brand DNA.
•Visual communications: ensure the optimum brand and product story is communicated visually.
•Improve the customer experience by communicating along their path to purchase.
•Influence the customer path to purchase though compelling copy and images to push conversion and ipt.
•Understanding of how to visually communicate in store on tables, end caps, walls, screens, floors, cash register, etc
•Design and organize production of assets.
•Ensuring a direct and measurable impact on profit is made, through effective VM skills and use of all business tools.
•Using reports available to understand category performance to make sound decisions in line with the VM guidelines and business strategy.
•Maintaining an awareness of the availability of key ranges, current products and company best sellers to create commercially successful store plans.
•Maintaining and applying an in-depth knowledge of current merchandise, ranges and merchandise guidelines.
•Helping to coach and train the in-store management teams on VM practices and guidelines, ensuring that the business strategy is consistently delivered.
•To formulate and deliver group training sessions.
•Communicating with your peer group to circulate best practice and lessons learned.
•Following and applying visual merchandising guidelines, maximizing visual impact through identifying creative solutions to operational challenges as they occur.
•Maintaining an awareness of competitor activity and acting in response as required / directed.
•Maintaining and demonstrating a constant personal awareness of, and interest in, current and emerging trends in design and visual merchandising.
- Previous experience in a similar role. Preferable in a cosmetics company.
- Graphic design VM qualification.
- Mastery of 3D modeling tools.
- Expert in Adobe Photoshop / Indesign / Ilustrator.
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Good knowledge of current and emerging trends in design and visual merchandising.
- The proven ability to create visually enticing in store installations.
- Strong commercial awareness and knowledge of retail processes, to ensure all VM activities are focused on benefiting business performance while building brand identity.
- Solid forward planning, organizational and time management skills with the ability to manage a demanding and varied workload.
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to build rapport quickly and easily.
- Previous experience in delivering effective VM training sessions to management and in store teams.