Stock Keeper / Part - Time 50%
Descripción de la empresa
Discretion, quality, and craftsmanship – Bottega Veneta has created a new standard of luxury since its founding in Vicenza in 1966. Steeped in the traditions of Italy's master leather craftsmen and long celebrated for its extraordinary leather goods, Bottega Veneta has recently emerged as one of the world's premier luxury brands. The company's famous motto, “When your own initials are enough,” expresses a philosophy of individuality and confidence that now applies to a range of products.
Descripción del puesto
Responsibilities:- Manages the goods received by the boutique, taking care of package unloading and the relative bar code scanning. Guarantees checking of the goods quantity and quality, and verifies the relative transport documents. Records the stock of the product received in the warehouse on the goods movement system (JDA and Automatic Receiving). Manages eventual mismatching and informs people in charge.
- Guarantees that the goods in the warehouse are stored in good condition, are tidy and positioned in an efficient manner, with the sellers being able to use the products and each individual item being immediately identifiable.
- Monitors the warehouse space according to goods reception. Samples every article received, identifies it and places it in the stock room. Deals with packaging disposal.
- Takes care of the in and out movements of the goods, within the requested times, preparing product exit towards the tailoring and dyeing departments and long-distance clients. Organizes transfers between stores and “return to vendor”. Prepares the relative documents (e.g. Cites forms or proforma)
- Organizes general transfers, namely the exchange of goods between stores, defined by the Buying office, from which the candidate receives the relative file. Prepares the goods, checks their condition and the code before sending to the other stores.
- Manages, in respect of the indications of the Inventory control office and his/her manager, the warehouse inventory (yearly, six-monthly, random), which he/she uses to verify that the product in the warehouse corresponds with that traced by the system and reports the result to the SM. Is involved in reducing the stock losses.
- Prepares the merchandise tagging after prizes changing.
- Provide to the item Cites and the documentation in all the process, from the arrival in store to the sale.
- Carries out daily checks, using a dedicated report (JDA system), on the state of the sold material and the stock in the warehouse, and is responsible for topping up the product on the sales floor and sending any replenishment requests to the Merchandising office
- Could be in charge of products repairs, following the policy and with the support of dedicated tools
- Manages, in collaboration with SM and ASM, the consignment procedure, identifying the goods in the store but not available because already sold or to be transferred.
- Has excellent photographic memory
- Has sense of responsibility
- Is reliable
- Has analytical skills
- Is details oriented and precise