Womenswear Woven Designer
Descripción de la empresa
International fashion recruitment agency.
Freedom Recruitment is a leading retail recruitment consultancy in the UK established in early 1997. Our approach to matching client and candidate is meticulous and we remain the only specialist recruiter in the retail industry to hold the “REC Audited” status. Our goal is very clear; we find the best candidates for our clients and the best career move for our candidates. We are industry focused and aim to be first to market as much as retailers do.
We pro actively source candidates on a Temporary, Interim and Permanent basis throughout the retail sector in the UK and Internationally. Our specialist divisions with retail experienced and multilingual consultants have successfully supported over 2000 brands throughout Fashion, Home, Health & Cosmetics, Sports/Lifestyle, DIY, Entertainment, Electrical and FMCG at all levels of the market from Value to Luxury.
We operate in Retail, Supply, Wholesale, Manufacture, Mail Order and E-commerce and have a true understanding of 'multichannel'. Freedom forms an integral part of the Retail industry as our network is vast, our approach is efficient and quality runs throughout everything that we do.
Descripción del puesto
An exciting new opportunity for a Womens Woven Designer is now available within a global high street fashion brand based in Europe
About the Company...
Our Client is a European brand which is globally recognized and creates 8 collections per year.
About the Woven Design Role...
• At least 4 years experience in womenswear as a Woven Designer
• Be part of a multinational team
• Company language is english
• Work closely with the Head of Design to create trend driven, commercial woven and soft woven collections for a global customer base
• Travel occasionally for research and production visits to Europe and Asia
• have worked for a minimum of 4 years as a multiproduct or woven designer for well known brand or supplier
• Excellent knowledge and a true passion for trends
• Good technical understanding and communication skills to work closely with suppliers
• you have travelled for trend research to European cities and visited trade fairs
• Fluency with Illustrator and photoshop
• Fluency in English is absolutely necessary
• Good team player and able to work responsibly on your own product category as well
If this Womens Woven Designer role interests you, please apply by submitting your CV and portfolio.
fluency in english required