País : España
Comunidad Autónoma : Islas Baleares
Provincia : Islas Baleares
Población : PALMA
Categoría : Creación - Diseño
Tipo de contrato : Prácticas
Jornada laboral : Completa
Experiencia : Estudiante
Fecha de inicio : Min 3 meses
Descripción de la compañía
Datura's conscious ethos promotes slow fashion through a tightly controlled manufacturing process, in which materials and processes matter. Through a web-only distribution philosophy, Datura cultivates a direct and personal bond with the people we meet, including like-minded artists around the world, collectively drawn to alluring, versatile, and timeless pieces.
Descripción del puesto
We are offering an Internship that requires a minimum of 2-3 years of Fashion Design Studies or Work Experience.
You will be working closely to the designer & creative director in every phase of the collection development. We are looking only for driven, motivated and good attitude students that are eager to learn.
The internship would be to join for a minimum of 3 months.
This position is to work from Mallorca, Spain.
- Working closely to the Creative Director and Head designer
- Pattern and sewing skills in order to create samples.
- Photoshop and Illustrator skills mandatory (CADS, colouring sketches, updating range plan) • Assisting with updating Mood Boards and Collection Boards
- Assisting in Design fittings
- Assisting in photoshoots.
- Fabric and trim sourcing
- Organizing the Studio room
- Filing and organizing fabric archive
- Contacting fabric mills to follow up on developments