Accessories Design Intern
País : España
Comunidad Autónoma : Cataluña
Provincia : Barcelona
Población : BARCELONA
Categoría : Creación - Diseño
Tipo de contrato : Prácticas
Jornada laboral : Completa
Experiencia : Estudiante
Descripción de la compañía
HOW IS WORK WITH US:
ALOHAS offers more than fashion: a responsible shopping experience and the chance to participate in the fight against overproduction in the industry. Working at ALOHAS is enjoyable while still demanding. It is a place where we take pride in learning from one another and strive to embody sustainability as a way of life beyond the workplace. All in all, we love what we do, and it shows!
- Spanish start-up: be part of innovation and grow with us!
- Our team: Young, creative and proactive team, with good communication and a high level of energy!
- Flexible schedule: Fit it into your routine!
- Discounts: Our team has special discounts and we do not forget their friends either!
- Office: In the heart of Barcelona, in the Gracia neighborhood where we take care of coffee and fruit
- Work remotely: Live and work wherever you like!
- Home office setup: Get a laptop + electronic devices like keyboard, mouse, and screen
- We take care of the happiness and the professional growth of our workers.
Descripción del puesto
We are looking for an Accessories Design Intern that will help creating attractive designs and works on the functionality of the products. You will be part of the design team and support them with moodboards, collection structure, layouts, flat sketch designs, basic specification of products, vendor relations, samples management and will help with incoming tasks. What we need from you is a product and leather knowledge. The ideal candidate is a creative and collaborative thinker and has a passion for design and women’s fashion.
KEY RESULTS AREA:
- Collection's Design- 10%
- Sample Coordination - 20%
- Vendor Relations -20%
- Technical Files - 40%
- Data- Driven 10%
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Help designing accessories such as bags, jewelry.
- Assist with samples review and follow up, organizing samples space, labeling...
- New Materials Research.
- Concept Moodboards & Collection structure.
- Sales analysis for a more data-drive design process.
- Perform additional duties and assignments, as requested.
- Must have a College degree in Fashion Design or Graphic Design.
- Computer skills to include Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, Excel.
- 3D design preferred
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES:
- Attention to detail.
- Knowledge of the brand, as well as other luxury brands and competitors in the contemporary market.
- Communication skills.
- Must have a thorough knowledge of design concepts and be able to sketch effectively, understand textiles and read market trends.