Accounting Assistant - Serrano Store Madrid
Descripción de la empresa
For more than 150 years, men and women at Louis Vuitton have shared the same spirit of excellence and passion, reaffirming their expertise every day, the world over. With us, every career is a journey, filled with excitement and challenge, desire and daring. There is no better way to reveal your potential. Explore, develop, innovate, create... Every journey is unique. Today, Louis Vuitton invites you to discover your own.
Descripción del puesto
We are currently looking for an Accounting Assistant to support the Operations and Client Experience of our Madrid Flagship. In addition to the Store team, you will also collaborate with the other departments of our Madrid Head Office
On a daily basis you will report to the Operations Manager of the Store, you will be in charge of the following:
• Daily reconciliation and daily cash box management
•Controlling the daily cash collections according to store reports, and ensuring an accurate archive system
• Preparing ledger documentations according to tax legislation
• Assist the Head Office team with the monthly closing procedure
• Coordinate tax refund with customs agency
• Collect and monitor store expenses, in respect to the budget
• Support the filing of any document related to the activity of the store
• Manage any store orders (uniforms, catering, business cards, office furniture…)
- Degree or in course of study in accounting or business administration,
- A first proven professional experience in accounting
- Advanced computer skills, including a high knowledge of Excel. SAP will be considered an asset.
- Detail-oriented and reliable profile,
- Problem solving skills and ability to multi-task,
- Strong verbal and written communication skills,
- Intermediary level English at least
- Capability to cope with an important workload in a fast-paced environment.
LV HR Mediterranean