País : España
Comunidad Autónoma : Comunidad de Madrid
Provincia : Madrid
Población : MADRID
Categoría : Retail
Tipo de contrato : Indefinido
Jornada laboral : Completa
Experiencia : 2 - 5 años
Descripción de la compañía
The Kooples collections reinterpret the English art of made-to-measure through contemporary, chic and Parisian figures. Renowned for its expertise in tailoring, the brand works with a prestigious tailor from Savile Row in order to elaborate its cuts. Since its establishment in 2008, The Kooples' inspiration stems from couples and aims at dressing them.
The Kooples Sport, founded in 2012, offers a sport chic and creative wardrobe.
Established in 30 countries with more than 450 points of sale all around the world, The Kooples is recruiting talents to pursue its dynamic development in France and abroad.
Descripción del puesto
The position will be based in Madrid and will require traveling to our points of sale across Spain.
The job description will include, but will not be limited to:
- Develop operational plans in accordance with the strategic view of the company and propose innovative ideas to maximise profitability.
- Ensure the sales performance of locations in the area are maximised to the full potential and targets are consistently met / exceeded.
- KPIs across the area met / exceed company targets.
- Manage all aspects of stockholding in the area (stock loss, healthy sales through)
- Work alongside the VM to ensure a lucrative product placement is made for maximum profitability thanks to high commercial managerial skills.
- Provide feedback to upper management on products, staffing and operational processes.
- Support to recruit, induct, train, develop, lead and manage your team in an efficient manner.
- Train the team members to ensure all employees achieve their objectives thanks to a strong leadership.
- Perform seasonal reviews with store management. Supporting management in team reviews and coaching on this topic of feedback to promote internal growth.
- Customer focused, with clear ability and focus to ‘sell’.
- Strong planning and organising skills. Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and to short deadlines where necessary.
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent sales service for themselves and the team: Inspire Connect, Transform and Conclude.
- Strong Brand Ambassador respecting and sharing The Kooples Values: Family Spirit, Ambition, Excellency, Anti Conformism.
- Health and safety control of area.
- Responsible for the general maintenance of the area.
- Follow and promote all companies’ policies and procedures.