Assistant Store Managerw/m - la Roca Village
País : España
Comunidad Autónoma : Cataluña
Provincia : Barcelona
Población : SANTA AGNÉS DE MALANYANES
Categoría : Venta al por menor
Tipo de contrato : Indefinido
Jornada laboral : Completa
Experiencia : 2 - 5 años
Fecha de inicio : July 2019
Descripción de la compañía
The Kooples collections reinterpret the English art of made-to-measure through contemporary, chic and Parisian figures. Renowned for its expertise in tailoring, the brand works with a prestigious tailor from Savile Row in order to elaborate its cuts. Since its establishment in 2008, The Kooples' inspiration stems from couples and aims at dressing them.
The Kooples Sport, founded in 2012, offers a sport chic and creative wardrobe.
Established in 30 countries with more than 450 points of sale all around the world, The Kooples is recruiting talents to pursue its dynamic development in France and abroad.
Descripción del puesto
As a Sales Assistant, you will be a Brand Ambassador of The Kooples.
Hand in hand with the Store Manager, you will maximize store performances and profitability by ensuring a customer first culture within the store.
Key accountabilities of the role:
- Lead and inspire the team to deliver sales and profit results by providing The Kooples’ Experience
- Create a working environment with strong work ethic, creativity, and a passion for the brand The Kooples
- Assist the Store Manager in ensuring effective communication within the team : product knowledge, customer service
- Analysis data and reports to make conclusions in order to optimize performances and/or take corrective action
- Work hand in hand with Visual Manager and Area Manager to ensure the best customer experience
- Carry out all additional duties where and when necessary within the defined levels of responsibility and accountability for your role
- You should have a strong clientele background, with a solid database of personal contacts and clients
- Previous retail experience within the premium sector is preferred
- Excellent communication, planning and organisational skills
- Excellent analytical skills, the ability to interpret financial and sales data
- A good level of brand awareness and product knowledge
- High level of personal energy to drive projects to completion
- Confident and proactive
- Positive and enthusiastic with a can do attitude
- Passion for fashion retail
- Professional manner at all times
- Trend aware and fashion conscious
This really is a great opportunity to be a part of an exciting brand!