País : España
Provincia : Cataluña
Provincia : Barcelona
Población : BARCELONA
Categoría : Administración de empresas - Finanzas
Tipo de contrato : Indefinido
Jornada laboral : Completa
Descripción del puesto
As Brands Business Controller, your mission will be to provide reliable and relevant financial and operational information for decision making. Collaborating with the Brand & HQ Controllers and reporting to the Brands Controller.
What you'll get to do
- P&L Analysis and KPI's review
- Partner with Brands teams to follow up Revenues evolution, A&P allocation and New launches projections
Analysis & Month End Closing Validations
- Review & validate monthly closings
- Performing monthly end results analysis (Full Fragrances P&L lines; by Market, by Brand, by Channel and Category)
- Gross Margin Analysis understanding and highlighting the evolution drivers
- Ongoing Risk & Opportunities analysis
- Ensure financial data consistency and accuracy between the different systems
- Guarantee the monthly closing process flow correctly to ensure timings
Planning & Reporting
- Periodic reporting to management
- Prepare and analyze impacts in the different P&Ls
- Responsibility of all Planning processes and scenarios (Budget, Forecast, Landing)
- Actively support benchmarking among Brands and Markets to improve seek opportunities
- Managing ad-hoc projects
- Owner of the different Controlling tools (Analysis for Excel, Business warehouse, ...)
We'd love to meet you if you have
- The ideal candidate holds a bachelor's degree in Business Administration or Economics, ideally with a specialization in finance.
- He/She brings a minimum of 1-3 years' experience. Good communication skills, personal organization and rigor, as well as attention to details are necessary to fulfill this mission. You should also have skills to prepare presentations to management.
- If you are entrepreneur, hands-on, creative, and collaborative, if you like bringing initiative and are ready to take on responsibility from day one, this could be the perfect opportunity for you to join the financial team of a company, which offers diverse and passionate careers, promoting people and encouraging personal evolution and development.
- As such, fluency in Spanish and English is compulsory, as well as an open mindset for international mobility. French is a big plus.
- We are looking for ambitious and curious individuals with an international outlook, who want to join a growing company where creativity harmoniously combines with long-term vision.
A few things you'll love about us
- An entrepreneurial, creative and welcoming work culture
- A range of learning and development opportunities
- An international company with plenty of opportunities to grow
- A competitive compensation & benefits package