Business Development Manager
País : España
Comunidad Autónoma : Comunidad de Madrid
Provincia : Madrid
Población : Madrid
Categoría : Comercio
Tipo de contrato : Indefinido
Jornada laboral : Completa
Descripción del puesto
FOREO is a wildly innovative brand of 3000+ revolutionaries who opt for bold instead of boring every time. Our Swedish beauty-tech co. is forever hungry for something new-whether it's a groundbreaking high-tech beauty product or an unorthodox way to work smarter. If breaking molds and challenging standards are your things, check out our jobs page at foreo.talentlyft.com/#home to see what's available.
- 3-5 years of experience in the same or similar job key activities and responsibilities
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent sales skills
- Excellent in english and dutch in writing and speaking.
- Plus requirements: To have been working on start ups before.
- Plan, execute, and direct domestic Key Account retailers, including development of account strategies, implementation of strategies, and coordination of resources necessary to optimize strategies
- Build and develop a long-term relationships with domestic clients.
- Maintaining good relationship with key accounts
- Responding to key clients' needs as well as claims or complains
- Responsible for expanding business through strategic alliances and distribution agreements
- Responsible for identifying new business opportunities (partners, sales channels), setting up meetings and negotiate conditions
- Develop and execute the MKT plan per account
- Effectively manage account P&L
- Drive sell-out in collaboration with the client through trade marketing promotions and activities, comply with visual merchandising standards, and enhance in-store customer experience
- Act toward increase country sales performance as well as improving profitability and retail performance
- Provide support to staff in prospecting local premium spas and beauty boutiques suitable to carrying our devices
- Build a deep understanding of the FOREO brand and accurately represent this to staff, providing them with in depth knowledge, when necessary
- Create and maintain stock level tracking & sales reporting relating to domestic retail field
- Engage in selling of accounts including qualification, demonstration, clinical evaluation and closure
- In collaboration with the marketing team, implement sales & trade marketing plan and ensure all the sales activities, such as merchandising, promotion, services are correctly implemented across distribution
- Collaborate with the marketing teams on new campaigns and strategies to increase market exposure and new business
- Participate in translation tasks
- All other activities according to Supervisor request in behalf of job position requirements