Buyer Woman Knitwear Department
Descripción de la empresa
Massimo Dutti is a premium brand which belongs to Inditex Group, one of the world’s largest fashion distribution groups. Massimo Dutti covers three different product lines, Men, Women and Boys & Girls, being our hallmark the quality and trend of our garments. We are currently in more than 80 countries and have over 800 stores.
"Massimo Dutti has Equality Plan and is committed to Equal Opportunities"
Descripción del puesto
We are looking for a Buyer for Massimo Dutti’s Woman Knitwear department:
This person will be responsible for defining, planning and developing purchases through budget management and knowledge of our consumer, in order to achieve sales goals, markup, sales product management, etc.
1. Planning the purchase structure, product selection and process:
- To analyze previous year sales, countries feedback and key trends of the season to identify key business needs.
- To raise initial proposal of structure for collection to design, by blocks according to dates of drops to store.
- To select those suppliers who will participate in the collection development.
- To select, together with the design team, the final garments which will be produced, considering the seasonality, key seasonal trends and the commercial needs according to the sales of the previous year.
- To define the structure of the final purchase once selected the product and received the budget established by the control management for the purchase.
2. Negotiation and Planning:
- To decide the suppliers to which grant the different garments according to their capacity and quality of service.
- To negotiate with the suppliers the price and the delivery date, starting from a quality and initial quantity required.
- To track production to ensure that the negotiated criteria are met
- To carry out the fitting tests of the samples, along with the pattern design, quality and design team.
3.Process, budget and sales follow up:
- Monitoring the purchase budget through key indicators.
- Sales monitoring and product decision as repetitions, new product, special product.
- BA in Economics, Business Administration and Management, Business Administration.
- Specialized courses: international trade, management of fashion companies, etc.
- Experience in a similar position in fashion, luxury is appreciated.
- Experience in retail role is, with full understanding of product process and customer needs is highly appreciated.
- Excellent knowledge of fabrics, particularly of Knitwear categories.
- Good command of Spanish. Italian is an asset.