Buying Operation Specialist
País : España
Comunidad Autónoma : Cataluña
Provincia : Barcelona
Población : BARCELONA
Categoría : Compras
Tipo de contrato : Temporal
Jornada laboral : Completa
Experiencia : < 2 años
Descripción de la compañía
Descripción del puesto
ALOHAS is looking for a talented person who ensures the execution of Alohas supply chain plans by coordinating the flow of goods and information among merchants, vendors, distribution channels, suppliers, quality, planning, and factories.
Responsible for the administration of all aspects of the inbound supply chain operations, from PO creation through product delivery to required destination(s).
Following guidelines from the COO, the Buying Operations Specialist will assign ship-to’s, adjusted dates and split quantities to purchases to achieve the desired service levels.
The Buying Operations Specialist is responsible for:
- The creation of PO’s in line with the needs of the business
- Support the efficient flow of information between Aloha’s Stakeholders including but not limited to vendors, carriers and couriers, fulfilment centers, internal merchant community, and shipping teams to ensure timely and accurate delivery
- Daily communication to stakeholder community of Purchase Orders/product that is at risk of missing delivery or show dates and recommending the best course of action
- Supervision of stakeholders performance according to service level agreements.
- Issue chargebacks and follow up with the responsible parties, whenever is necessary.
- Ownership of all the purchasing cycles, from order creation to shipping, reception and invoice validation.
YOU WILL BE:
- Four Year College Degree in supply chain, economics, or business-related discipline
Experience with distribution, fulfillment, stakeholder/client services and/or corporate buying functions
- Business writing and presentation samples required
- Project Management experience good but not required
- Proven excellent communication and interpersonal skills at all levels – proven business writing and executive level communication skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines, with a strong desire to succeed
- Flexible and adaptable to changing business needs and requirements
- High level of Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, and Access)
- Ability to adapt to new and complex technologies
- Ability to work across sales channels and value streams
- Continually investigate and propose possible improvements to the Purchase Order Management process
- Track and Report on high priority products to ensure appropriate delivery timelines are met, or the business is notified timely if there are risks to the timeline, assist vendors with any technical problems in the usage of systems that vendors must use to communicate with Alohas regarding their shipments to our Warehouses.
You will be part of an innovative Spanish startup
You will work in a young, creatively, proactively, with good communication and a high level of the energy team
You will have a flexible schedule
You will get special employee discounts on our products
Our office is in the heart of the city 10 minutes walk from Paseo de Gracia
We take care of the coffee and fruit in the office
Remote Working if preferred (partially)
We take care of the happiness and the professional growth of our workers