Buying Product Manager-Comprador(a) Responsable Producto
País : España
Comunidad Autónoma : Comunidad de Madrid
Provincia : Madrid
Población : MADRID
Categoría : Marketing
Tipo de contrato : Indefinido
Jornada laboral : Completa
Experiencia : 2 - 5 años
Descripción de la compañía
Luxury Men’s couture house since 1880, Bespoke, Made to Measure et Ready To Wear.
Descripción del puesto
Create and propose a spending budget for the coming collection, divided in references for each of the categories and subcategories.
Once the designer has made his collection, you give your feedback based on previous sales and costs of fabrics and production. The Buying Product Manager gives ideas based on current trends and competitors propositions. You will contact suppliers, negotiate prices and make sure we have an accurate delivery of the collection.
The BPM makes the seasonal Collection Plans that is actively fed by different Pivot Tables, so advanced knowledge of Excel is requested.
The Production Orders are created on our ERP, as well as all of our garment ID’s (fabric details, vendors… barcodes)
The Buying Product Manager is the contact point between suppliers and the stores, as well as for wholesale partners or online clients. Problem solving abilities highly appreciated.
Other task are but not limited to:
• Collaborate in the weekly & monthly sales reporting: recompilation of weekly comments from the stores with detailed analysis of net sales per store, clientele and product,
• Sales analysis of competition evolution.
• Support in preparation of business reviews presentation,
• KPI´s management and analysis,
• Follow Up of operational costs per Head Office department and per store,
• Creation and follow Up of purchase orders flows for the retail of the brand.
INTERNAL CONTROL & ADMINISTRATIVE
• Follow Up of supplier payments.
• Your relationship with accounting is based on invoice feeding the accountants (Paris, London and Madrid). They rely on you to give them proformas updated into invoices as well as pure invoice.
• You will invoice our licensees and wholesale partners.
• Follow up product upload, check up on prices to verify they are correct.
o Prepare Product File for garments to be uploaded online.
o Packing lists for products being sent to photoshoot.
• Follow up on orders, make sure they have been either shipped or canceled.
o Updated the corresponding file to be able to invoice our clients.
LABEL & TAGS
• Make orders to have enough stock of brand labels and tags for garments.
• As well as any other packaging / office material.
• You’ll need to travel to Paris & London to help our local store teams in their physical inventories.
• While at the stores is important to notice what needs they might have, either on product or processes.
Abilities in Italian or French languages are appreciated
Analitical skills and advanced use of Excel is mandatory
Dynamic and rigorous, you demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills and love fashion.
Selfstarting and autonomous attitudes are encouraged as you will be Teleworking 70% to 90% of the week and office presential work will be 20% to 30% per week. Our office is located in the Salamanca neighbourhood.