LV HR Mediterranean
c&b Assistant Louis Vuitton Mediterranean Region
País : España
Comunidad Autónoma : Comunidad de Madrid
Provincia : Madrid
Población : MADRID
Categoría : Administración de empresas - Finanzas
Tipo de contrato : Prácticas
Jornada laboral : Completa
Experiencia : Estudiante
Fecha de inicio : 1 año
Descripción de la compañía
Descripción del puesto
Louis Vuitton is looking for a C&B Coordinator to join the Mediterranean Region (18 retail stores in Spain, Portugal, Morocco, Greece, Israel & Turkey).
The ideal candidate will be supporting the C&B Department, monitoring monthly HR Reporting & Administrative topics, and actively participating in all Compensation & Benefits all over Mediterranean Region closely to the C&B Manager.
The chosen candidate will be a key business partner for the region and retail teams, being part of the regional HR team based in Madrid Head Office and reporting directly to the C&B Manager.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Monthly HC reporting for the 6 countries,
HR KPI´s reporting: Analysis of absenteeism, turnover & variable pay out, between others,
Annual Social Report: Collect and monitor all the information needed in a monthly basis for the annual reporting at the end of the year.
C&B (COMPENSATION & BENEFITS)
Active participation in the monthly payroll preparation for the 6 countries: Collect and control of monthly incidences from retail teams; preparation of commission pay-out,
Benefits management: Request of monthly lunch vouchers, enroll employees to private health insurance following company internal policy, keep updated benefits records (leavers); follow-up of employee’s issues),
Monitoring of labor risk prevention in the workplace of all countries according to local labor law.
Maintenance of HR databases: My LVTalent in partnership with HR peers, for the 6 countries; annual preparation of performance & potential campaigns for all employees in the Region; Update of information in payroll system META4,
Active support to HRBP in the onboarding of new employees, assuring that all internal platforms and systems are ready for the new comers,
Uniform management for all retail network,
SAP purchase orders and invoices follow up,
Follow up and update of HR and Store Management vacation,
Main contact for Ucageci in El Corte Ingles: maintenance of the website according to the employees working there; active participate with HR team in the access of new comers.
- Strong organizational skills,
- Excellent analytical and synthesis skills, high ability to understand and conclude figures,
- Strong computer skills, with complete management of Microsoft Office: Advanced Excel, Word & Powerpoint,
- Interest also for routines and repetitive tasks,
- Autonomous in terms of agenda and priorities,
- Be a self-starter and have a curious attitude,
- Highly results oriented, dynamic, positive and proactive personality,
- Trust & Integrity,
- Ability to be a strong team player,
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment and adapt to changes,
- Communication skills and facility to connect with others,
- Luxury & retail industry awareness,
- Fluent in English & Spanish.
- Possibility to sign a "contrato de practicas".
REQUIRED PROFILE & EXPERIENCE
- Graduated in Business Administration or in a Business School,
- Previous background in Finance/ Economics is mandatory,
- A previous experience of at least 1 year in a similar role is required, in the retail field/C&B department will be positively considered.