Content & Publishing Specialist
País : España
Comunidad Autónoma : Islas Baleares
Provincia : Islas Baleares
Población : PALMA
Categoría : Marketing
Tipo de contrato : Indefinido
Jornada laboral : Completa
Experiencia : 2 - 5 años
Descripción de la compañía
Descripción del puesto
Securing all stories and contents got planned, adapted and executed on time in all markets.
Maintenance of e-shop (TNM, On-site search, breadcrumbs, texts, product images…).
Management of back office to define and create new URLs, and keep on-site communication touch points updated (FAQs, Header Ribbon, Footer, Pop-up, PDP…).
Internal coordination of all contents & campaigns with Content, Communication, Business Technology, Product and GTM teams.
Securing right and added-value partnerships with external agencies and suppliers.
Supporting other Digital & E-Commerce functions to achieve their objectives (on-site acquisition for CRM, product grids for NWS and Performance MKT campaigns, operational on-site communications).
Ensure that communication within D&E team is clear and all team members are up to date with all publications / activations in .Com.
Supporting Distributors in driving growth of digital channel through the execution of global contents & the development of local campaigns:
• Working closely with APAC, AUNZ, MX, CO, TR & RU managers in planning and execution of e-shop global Digital Calendar in those GEOs.
• Support other markets with local requests (local campaigns, activations, new functionalities, product descriptions uploading, etc).
• Support and work with key Distributors on Digital & E-Commerce business growth plans for their markets.
Support Global Digital Manager & Specialist in obsessing CRO on site, driving UX optimization, and obsessing mobile web experience.
This position reports to the e-shop Global Digital Manager.
- Planning (Brand, Product, Special Projects, Commercial Campaigns…)
- Preparation (schedules, nodes, links, grids, images, copies…)
- Activation (alignment with agencies, Content team, Business Technology, e-shop updates)
- Localization (owned & non-owned markets). Support Distributors with their local calendar & campaign executions.
- Secure that all digital services and communications are evolving towards overall ESG objectives.
Skills & Competences:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Digital Marketing and eCommerce (content management, User Experience, CRO) at consumer-centric companies or digital agencies.
- Extensive understanding of digital landscape, trends, and consumer behavior.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with other functions, departments, external stakeholders: communicate with both technical and creative profiles.
- Enough grasp of digital marketing practices to support in-team interactions: email marketing, performance marketing, content management, online visual merchandizing, digital analytics.
- Internal: D&E team, Product, Consumers, Content, Communication and Business Technology department managers, Country Directors.
- External: Customers, Agencies, Distributors, Consultants, Industry leaders.