Calle Platerias 5
Creative & Development Intern
País : España
Comunidad Autónoma : Comunidad de Madrid
Provincia : Madrid
Población : MADRID
Categoría : Marketing
Tipo de contrato : Prácticas
Jornada laboral : Parcial
Experiencia : Estudiante
Descripción de la compañía
Understanding art as the creative expression of one’s identity and fashion as its vessel, Bagouve’s purpose is to allow individuals to convey their personalities through sustainable clothing inspired by works of art.
Our mission gives us the chance to rediscover timeless pieces from the past and to collaborate with artists from our time, resulting in exclusive garments meaningful to their owners.
We call this whole new concept: artwear
Descripción del puesto
- Industry knowledge of the fashion high-end market for Luxury, Athleisure and Pret à Porter.
- Interest and knowledge in the slow fashion movement.
- Staying up to date with and understanding the latest market developments and trends.
- Staying up to date with fashion trends in Social Networks.
- Contribute to product design and development.
- Manage video and photo content creation.
- Manage creatives, audiences and ads in social media business accounts.
- Manage sales transaction pipelines and forecasting.
- Manage the performance of direct reports by developing accountabilities, establishing performance objectives, and ensuring that all policies are understood and adhered to.
- Perform other duties as directed.
Information and Communication Technologies Required:
- High proficiency in use of MS Office products and reporting tools. (Word & Excel)
- High proficiency in use of Adobe: Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere Pro, & Lightroom.
- Commitment with our start up and its vision.
- English is required.
NOTE: Only those applicants under consideration will be contacted. Please accept our utmost appreciation for your interest. BAGOUVE® is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Employment decisions are based on merit and business needs, and not on race, color, creed, age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, religion, marital status, medical condition, physical or mental disability, military service, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions or any other classification protected by federal, state or provincial and local laws and ordinances. Reasonable accommodation is available for qualified individuals with disabilities, upon request. This Equal Employment Opportunity policy applies to all practices relating to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits, discipline, transfer, termination and all other terms and conditions of employment. While management is primarily responsible for seeing that BAGOUVE® equal employment opportunity policies are implemented, you share in the responsibility for assuring that, by your personal actions, the policies are effective.