CRM Assistant Intern
País : España
Comunidad Autónoma : Cataluña
Provincia : Barcelona
Población : BARCELONA
Categoría : Marketing
Tipo de contrato : Prácticas
Jornada laboral : Completa
Experiencia : Estudiante
Sueldo : 500 euros net per month
Descripción de la compañía
We attribute our success to a culture of innovation that spans across our six offices in Los Angeles, Louisville, San Francisco, London, Barcelona and Berlin. Our workforce is committed to bringing new levels of execution and passion to design, marketing, manufacturing, supply chain, engineering, corporate culture and customer service.
If you’re passionate about reimagining an industry and are looking for a place to innovate, be challenged and architect your career, explore available opportunities a on our jobs page.At TechStyle we believe in helping our employees define and reach their career goals. Our unprecedented growth allows us to offer motivated and passionate employees the opportunity to learn, grow and create career building experiences that mutually benefit our customers, our business and our employees.
Descripción del puesto
How Do You Fit In?
The CRM Assistant Intern will support the EU CRM Coordinator in achieving CRM daily tasks.
This position will report to the CRM Coordinator and will be located in Barcelona, Spain.
- Support on creating briefs for all our daily CRM campaigns, assign them to the right department and follow up until the campaigns are ready to be scheduled.
- Be the main contact point with design and content teams in regards to the marketing campaigns, making sure creatives and html are correct.
- Refreshing and maintaining onsite banners and assets for our specific and recurring CRM campaigns.
- Assists in ensuring CRM targeted promotions details are correctly set up and ready to approve on our CMS tool.
- Assists in testing promotions on site and making sure requirements are applying.
- Test campaign html to ensure they are correct (creative, links, CTA) and schedule to our targeted audiences.
- Strong organizational skills with extremely high attention to detail.
- Good command of English communication skills, French would be highly appreciated.
- Passionate about Fashion & eCommerce.
- Marketing/ Communications/ Business studies of previous experience
- This is an Intern role that requires being enrolled in an university program/just finishing your studies.