Customer Service Administration Assistant
País : España
Comunidad Autónoma : Comunidad de Madrid
Provincia : Madrid
Población : MADRID
Categoría : Comercio
Tipo de contrato : Indefinido
Jornada laboral : Completa
Experiencia : 5 - 10 años
Sueldo : sba: 22k€ - 25k€ + variable
Descripción de la compañía
The LVMH Spirit: The LVMH group brings together truly exceptional Houses. Each of them creates products that embody unique savoir-faire, a carefully preserved heritage and a dynamic engagement with modernity. These creations make our Houses ambassadors of a distinctively refined art de vivre.
Watches & Jewelry: The most recently established of the Group's activities, the Watches & Jewelry sector brings together leading Houses with complementary positions.
DYNAMIC HOUSES with iconic collections: Counted among the most dynamic brands on the market, the Houses in the Watches & Jewelry sector of LVMH operate in two segments: high-quality watchmaking on the one hand and jewelry and high jewelry on the other. A quest for excellence, creativity and innovation guide the Houses in this area every day.
The watchmaking side capitalizes on the complementary positioning of its Houses: TAG Heuer’s international stature, Hublot’s strong dynamic of innovation, Zenith’s age-old savoir-faire and Dior’s creativity. In jewelry and high jewelry, the Houses of Bulgari, Chaumet and Fred employ their bold creativity and perfectly mastered savoir-faire to constantly surprise their customers and offer them the objects they desire.
Descripción del puesto
- Administrative support to the Director and the team.
- Execution, development and pursuit of the ASS administration.
- Collaboration in all new projects.
Key duties and responsibilities of the job
- Classify daily repair entries.
- Search watch repair historic for estimates and repair returns.
- Prepare workload for external technicians.
- Invoicing of all watches repaired daily.
- Create and send repair estimates to the customers.
- Management of estimates refusal and acceptances.
- Handle spare part orders from jewelers
- Call center.
- Receptionist back up.
- Periodical control of pending invoices and watches not picked up by customers, coordinated with the financial department.
- Educational Background: FPI - FPII or Administrative Assistant Course.
- Languages: Spanish; Portuguese oral communication, reading and answering customer emails; English basic: oral communication, reading and answering customer email, information from headquarter; French would be a plus.
- Internal technology: General Office IT Knowledge Windows, Folders creation and management, customer service systems, etc.
- Excel at a basic level: create files, using basic formulas, basic tasks, combining files Word at basic level: create files, letters, margins, mailing, file combination, etc.
- Word Excel at a basic level: create files, write letters for customers, combining file for mailings, etc.
- Email current use: Lotus Notes.
- Acrobat PDF or PowerPoint.
- Customer Service Experience.
- Watch industry experience.
Behavioural competencies and skills:
- Attention to Detail: Total task accomplishment through concern for all areas involved, no matter how small.
- Tolerance for Stress: Stability of performance under pressure and opposition.
- Adaptability: Maintaining effectiveness in varying environments and with varying tasks, responsibilities or people.
- Ability to learn. Ability to acquire and assimilate new knowledge and skills, and use them in the day to day.
- Client Oriented. Ability to understand, interpret and influence client needs, requirements, expectations and behaviour.
- Person with initiative: Ability to provide resources, ideas and innovative methods and translate them into actions.
- Planning and Organizing. Establishing a course of action for self and others, allocating resources as required and establishing and monitoring time scales and plans.
- Decisiveness: Readiness to set priorities makes decisions, render judgements, take action or commit one. Ability to anticipate risks and take them into account.
- Adhesion to rules and policies. Capacity to understand, obey, act and work within the rules of the organisation. Respect and enforce operating rules and policies of the Company and of the After Sales Service Department: punctuality, immediate superior provisions, use of the work material (personal protective equipment, work cloth ...).
Previous experience in call centres, we do not accept profiles with experience only in retail.