Via Laietana, 47
Customer Service & Sales Representative - Italian Market | Part-Time
País : España
Comunidad Autónoma : Cataluña
Provincia : Barcelona
Población : BARCELONA
Categoría : Comercio
Tipo de contrato : Indefinido
Jornada laboral : Parcial
Experiencia : 2 - 5 años
Sueldo : competitive salary + bonus
Descripción de la compañía
Let us tell you our story..
Netenders was born within the fashion industry with the initial aim of becoming the e-commerce reference for blank Apparel and custom made prints.
It all commenced with our portal www.wordans.com, an ecommerce website with a focus on the B2B industry and the aim to provide the solutions for printers, designers and merchandising professionals to find blank apparel ideal for customization and get it easily shipped to their businesses doors.
With the platform facing rapid growth and high interest from our customers, we decided to expand our business and offer our products with a B2C orientation in our second website: www.needen.com. That’s how Needen was born; focusing on changing customers' needs, adapting into a light and comfortable lifestyle, while making basic fashion available to everyone!
Subsequently, we established www.ntextil.com with which we went back to the B2B industry, however this time aiming to facilitate the access to different workwear products in different industries such as restoration, hospitality, construction and even medical.
As the new year 2021 approached, we launched two new platforms to complete our services:
www.radsow.fr, our own brand of clothing which was born in beautiful Barcelona, where we want to embrace the activewear style, with a unique, fresh sense of fashion and market orientation. Keep an eye on it, as we have great plans for the future!
Finally, our last creation www.montparel.fr came to the world. As much as our orientation so far used to be closer to the fast fashion industry, we keep in mind that we need to switch to more sustainable options and raise awareness about the importance of conscious shopping behaviour, thus this mindset became the essence of Montparell’s brand identity. Montparell aims to gather ecological, organic and sustainable clothing options that, thanks to the basic nature of their designs, can become non temporal classics fit for any occasion while contributing to environmental change !
In the last 3 years we had a growth that brought us from a humble 7M€ revenue generated in 2018 to a forecast of 52M€ for 2021. All of this follows an organic line of growth, without relying on external financial investors.
What’s in store for 2021-2022 exercise? First of all, a complete renovation for Needen & Wordans websites, to make them more user friendly, more adjusted for its use on portable devices, and more efficient; an update and stabilization of our internal processes, and a phase of planning and future development. All of it, with a focus on excellence and customers needs that can be reflected not only in our results, but as well as in our customer interactions and service.
If you are reading this, it is because our team is still growing! We are now more than 35 people of 13 different nationalities, dedicated to bring the company to excellence. Does it sound exciting to you? Want to be part of the project?
Descripción del puesto
- Handling outbound customer phone calls.
- Generating sales leads, identifying and assessing customer’s needs
- Processing returns and refunds following the correct guidelines
- Handling customer complaints, providing appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; following up to ensure resolution
- Reviewing & responding to chargeback and freight claims.
- Providing reports to management, processing customer accounts and filing documents.
- Excellent writing & oral native skills in ITALIAN + good English and/or Spanish.
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening.
- Self-assured and commercially oriented, always willing to take the extra mile to engage with customers.
- Excellent computer skills and ability to type quickly.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time effectively responding to a high volume email communication and calls.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Prior experience within e-commerce/customer support experience would be appreciated.
- Proven familiarity with CRM systems and practices would be an asset.
Conditions & Benefits
- Part-time (20h - 25h),
- Morning shift: 9 am till 14 pm, Monday to Friday.
- Private health insurance provided by the company (after second month)
- Coffee, beverages and snacks in the office
- Flexible retribution
- Location: Barcelona, city centre close to Plaza Cataluña. Closest metro station Urquinaona (red and yellow lines)