Customer Service Specialist
País : España
Comunidad Autónoma : Cataluña
Provincia : Barcelona
Población : BARCELONA REMOTE
Categoría : Comercio
Tipo de contrato : Temporal
Jornada laboral : Completa
Experiencia : 2 - 5 años
Descripción de la compañía
HOW IS WORK WITH US:
ALOHAS offers more than fashion: a responsible shopping experience and the chance to participate in the fight against overproduction in the industry. Working at ALOHAS is enjoyable while still demanding. It is a place where we take pride in learning from one another and strive to embody sustainability as a way of life beyond the workplace. All in all, we love what we do, and it shows!
- Spanish start-up: be part of innovation and grow with us!
- Our team: Young, creative and proactive team, with good communication and a high level of energy!
- Discounts: Our team has special discounts and we do not forget their friends either!
- Office: In the heart of Barcelona, in the Gracia neighborhood where we take care of coffee and fruit
- Work remotely: Live and work wherever you like!
- Keep learning with ALOHAS. We offer English courses to our employees, more languages coming soon!
- Home office setup: Get a laptop + electronic devices like keyboard, mouse, and screen
- We take care of the happiness and the professional growth of our workers.
Descripción del puesto
We are looking for a Customer Service Representative Specialist, to work for a leading Fashion Brand headquartered in Barcelona.
The Customer Service Representative will be responsible for providing an excellent customer service experience to clients through different contact channels, in order to enhance customer satisfaction, engagement and increase our sales.
WHAT WILL YOU DO
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
- Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments and complaints.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
- A professional with at least 2 years of work experience in E-Commerce customer service.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES
- Patient and empathic
- Ability to gain immediate credibility and trust
- Well organized, reliable, and thorough
- The ability to work well as part of a team as well as independently
- First-class written, verbal, and interpersonal skills
- Data accuracy
- Attention to detail
- At least C1 English level, all other languages at high level are positively evaluated
- PC and system literate