Customer Service - Strategic Accounts
País : España
Comunidad Autónoma : Cataluña
Provincia : Barcelona
Población : BARCELONA
Categoría : Comercio
Tipo de contrato : Indefinido
Jornada laboral : Completa
Experiencia : 2 - 5 años
Descripción de la compañía
We care about our employees' well-being and promote initiatives to help achieve a sound mind in a sound body. We encourage everyone at ASICS to move and stay active.
Descripción del puesto
Coordinate and administer the sales process from receipt of Strategic account orders to the delivery and invoicing, in line with the Sales Commercial Policies. Communicate effectively with the customer, sales about issues, delays, enhancements and improvements.
The Objective is to create a world class service quality, respecting priorities, sales and distribution policy.
· Be the main point of contact for our Strategic account accounts from start of order until completion, ensuring alignment with ASICS commercial directives.
· Best in class in technical and professional expertise in order to provide outstanding customer experience.
· Provide general customer support via telephone and e mail by maintaining service levels and assigning inquiries to the appropriate team members.
· Process customer orders and follow up on their status, ensure maximum conversion of the invoiced sales.
· Liaise with Sales and our warehouse to make arrangement for shipping and delivery and follow up on their status
· Professionally manage returns, credit and claims.
· Maintaining records of all transactions when dealing with customer orders.
· Proactive, strong communication with internal (Supply Chain, Sales, Finance...) and external partners.
· Meet with key customers to review performance and address issues.
· Professionally interacts with clients, building positive relationships.
· Provide support and training for other colleagues.
· Support in improving quality service by recommending improved processes.
· Support systems implementations/ modification etc.
· Learn and maintain a high level of product knowledge.
WHAT ASICS OFFERS YOU
· Make an impact from day one. We believe that every single person can make a difference, so we encourage our employees to dream big and empower everyone to make things happen.
· Grow and develop your career in a passionated Customer Service team.
· Be part of an international and driven retail sports company
· Modern open space workplace located in the center of Barcelona
· In company gym for employees with trainers
· Ticket restaurant, private health insurance, pension plan and products discount.
· 3 years of professional experience in a related field. Experience working with El Corte Inglés (ECI) will be positively valued.
· Good Analytical skills.
· Excellent level Microsoft Excel and Word essential.
· Excellent English language skills, written and spoken
· Customer Service Focused
· Team player and a good communicator
· Passionated about sports and wellness
· Proactive and commercial approach
· Attention to detail
· Resilient under pressure