Department Manager - Paseo de Gracia
País : España
Comunidad Autónoma : Cataluña
Provincia : Barcelona
Población : BARCELONA
Categoría : Venta al por menor
Tipo de contrato : Indefinido
Jornada laboral : Completa
Experiencia : 5 - 10 años
Descripción de la compañía
Descripción del puesto
We are looking for a Department Manager to join our Barcelona Flagship Store in Paseo De Gracia.
Through your passion for the brand and product you will lead your team to deliver exceptional service and will be responsible for the efficient running of your department to meet the store’s business goals.
- Lead a high performing customer facing and service orientated department, setting performance targets and driving department productivity and profitability
- Ensure all of your team members have sound product knowledge and are aware of company policies and procedures, coaching them and providing feedback as necessary
- Cultivate customer relationships to create loyal advocates for the Brand and leverage your team to achieve the highest quality of customer profile capture with every transaction.
- Continue to develop and retain talented employees, by recognising and rewarding performance through monthly development plans and annual performance reviews
- Be the brand ambassador and serve as a specialist for your department’s product categories by exhibiting passion for the Burberry brand and strong product knowledge.
- Adhere to the merchandising guidelines and maintain the highest standards of housekeeping and retail standards within the store.
- Previous experience in the role in Luxury driving a department’s sales and profitability while maintaining exceptional customer service standards
- Commercial awareness, you will have had exposure working towards sales related KPIs
- In-depth understanding of clients’ expectations and what a luxury service entails
- Ability to demonstrate excellent leadership and people management skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, ability to be flexible and adapt to change
- Genuine interest and love for fashion and styling paired with excellent product knowledge
- Organised, able to prioritise and problem solve while working with pace
- Advanced knowledge of POS, store systems and comfortable using digital tools