Via Laietana, 47
E-Commerce Project Manager
País : España
Comunidad Autónoma : Cataluña
Provincia : Barcelona
Población : BARCELONA
Categoría : Comercio
Tipo de contrato : Indefinido
Jornada laboral : Completa
Experiencia : 2 - 5 años
Fecha de inicio : Asap
Sueldo : competitive salary (negotiable according to experience)
Descripción de la compañía
Let us tell you our story..
Netenders was born within the fashion industry with the initial aim of becoming the e-commerce reference for blank Apparel and custom made prints.
It all commenced with our portal www.wordans.com, an ecommerce website with a focus on the B2B industry and the aim to provide the solutions for printers, designers and merchandising professionals to find blank apparel ideal for customization and get it easily shipped to their businesses doors.
With the platform facing rapid growth and high interest from our customers, we decided to expand our business and offer our products with a B2C orientation in our second website: www.needen.com. That’s how Needen was born; focusing on changing customers' needs, adapting into a light and comfortable lifestyle, while making basic fashion available to everyone!
Subsequently, we established www.ntextil.com with which we went back to the B2B industry, however this time aiming to facilitate the access to different workwear products in different industries such as restoration, hospitality, construction and even medical.
As the new year 2021 approached, we launched two new platforms to complete our services:
www.radsow.fr, our own brand of clothing which was born in beautiful Barcelona, where we want to embrace the activewear style, with a unique, fresh sense of fashion and market orientation. Keep an eye on it, as we have great plans for the future!
Finally, our last creation www.montparel.fr came to the world. As much as our orientation so far used to be closer to the fast fashion industry, we keep in mind that we need to switch to more sustainable options and raise awareness about the importance of conscious shopping behaviour, thus this mindset became the essence of Montparell’s brand identity. Montparell aims to gather ecological, organic and sustainable clothing options that, thanks to the basic nature of their designs, can become non temporal classics fit for any occasion while contributing to environmental change !
In the last 3 years we had a growth that brought us from a humble 7M€ revenue generated in 2018 to a forecast of 52M€ for 2021. All of this follows an organic line of growth, without relying on external financial investors.
What’s in store for 2021-2022 exercise? First of all, a complete renovation for Needen & Wordans websites, to make them more user friendly, more adjusted for its use on portable devices, and more efficient; an update and stabilization of our internal processes, and a phase of planning and future development. All of it, with a focus on excellence and customers needs that can be reflected not only in our results, but as well as in our customer interactions and service.
If you are reading this, it is because our team is still growing! We are now more than 35 people of 13 different nationalities, dedicated to bring the company to excellence. Does it sound exciting to you? Want to be part of the project?
Descripción del puesto
As subject matter expert, you will have excellent knowledge of the scrum framework, with all its artifacts and techniques. You will also need the ability to coordinate people and projects, participating actively in supervising and coaching the teams involved in the design and conceptualization for the maintenance and creation of the e-commerce platform.
If you are a strong communicator, a capable leader invested in Agile frameworks we would like to meet you!
- At least 2 years of experience in a Project Management / Scrum master role
- Familiarity with software development
- Excellent knowledge of Scrum techniques and artifacts (such as definition of done, user stories, automated testing, backlog refinement)
- Good knowledge of other Agile frameworks (Lean, Kanban)
- Knowledge of ecommerce and retail best practices.
- Degree in Computer Science, Business or similar field
- Relevant recent hands-on experience leading a scrum master role within the ecommerce industry
- Preferable: Scrum master certification is a plus
- Another European language will be an advantage.
- Familiar with project management tools, preferably Jira
- A disciplined approach to development, documentation and file structure
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Problem-solving and conflict-resolution ability
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Proficient level of English, both written and spoken
- Willingness to grow, learn new languages, and develop professionally
- Permanent Contract (Indefinido) - 2 months of probationary period
- Flexible retribution
- Private health insurance after successfully completing the probation period
- Monday - Friday, 9:00 AM to 18:00 PM
- Home office 2/3 days per week (Other options might be considered)
- Free coffee, beverages and healthy snacks in the office