Ecommerce Operations Specialist
País : España
Comunidad Autónoma : Cataluña
Provincia : Barcelona
Población : BARCELONA 100% REMOTO
Categoría : Comercio
Tipo de contrato : Temporal
Jornada laboral : Completa
Experiencia : 2 - 5 años
Descripción de la compañía
Descripción del puesto
ALOHAS offers more than fashion: a responsible shopping experience and the chance to participate in the fight against overproduction in the industry. Working at ALOHAS is enjoyable while still demanding. It is a place where we take pride in learning from one another and strive to embody sustainability as a way of life beyond the workplace. All in all, we love what we do, and it shows!
ABOUT THE JOB
We are currently seeking an E-Commerce Operations Back Office Specialist who will report to the COO as part of our operations team.
This position ensures the execution of Alohas outbound B2C operations by coordinating the flow of goods from the warehouse to the end customer. In case of returns, from the customer to our return hubs, and regional warehouses.
You will support customer care on day-by-day operational topics from delivery issues, to orders prioritization, investigations, and returns.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- The Ecommerce Operations Specialist is responsible for:
- Manage the daily requests coming from Customer Service regarding the status of the order
- Coordinate the operations of third-party logistics (3PL) and carriers to ensure the target level of service for final customers
- Deal with teams to coordinate priorities, VIP requests, and other operational topics
- Maintain and develop KPI and SLA necessary to ensure full control over e-commerce operations
- Issue chargebacks and follow up with the responsible parties, whenever is necessary.
- Performs regular order audits to check fulfillment center processes (both shipping and returns)
- Monitor inventory and operational processes, including merchandise and non-merchandise inventory, scheduling, transfers, and cost control to optimize availability and profitability
- Report to the COO the activities status and escalate to them when necessary
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Operations Management, or equivalent experience.
- A professional with at least 2 years of work experience in E-Commerce Customer Service or in E-Commerce Logistics.
- Experience in e-commerce logistics in fashion
- Experience working with 3PL’s preferred
- Proven excellent communication and interpersonal skills at all levels – proven business writing and executive-level communication skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines, with a strong desire to succeed
- Flexible and adaptable to changing business needs and requirements
- High level of Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel)
- Capacity to work under pressure and to prioritize multiple tasks and inputs from stakeholders
You will be part of an innovative Spanish startup
You will work in a young, creatively, proactively, with good communication and a high level of the energy team
You will have a flexible schedule
You will get special employee discounts on our products
Our office is in the heart of the city, in the Gracia neighborhood
We take care of the coffee and fruit in the office
We take care of the happiness and the professional growth of our workers