Fashion Designer Woman - Casablanca
País : España
Comunidad Autónoma : Comunidad de Madrid
Provincia : Madrid
Población : MADRID
Categoría : Creación - Diseño
Tipo de contrato : Indefinido
Jornada laboral : Completa
Experiencia : 2 - 5 años
Descripción de la compañía
Descripción del puesto
Fashion Designer Womenswear
Which main responsibilities are:
- Design for assigned collection (s) following the Guide-Lines From the Creative Director;in a clear and focused way geared towards market.
- Support the Creative Director for the continuous success/ growth of the company in the fast fashion market, keep update with market trend and new product opportunities.
- Build and deliver strong design for assigned jersey collection (s) with a creative, innovative and consumer target focused approach and line with the annual growth plan.
- Prepare and participate in the collection hub to ensure the assigned collection can cover the latest fashion trend and styling.
- Take leading role in sample fitting, review and provide comments on all samples in term of design details & fabrics.
- Create and maintain all design records, including technical data sheets and all relevant details.
- Inject commercial and trend-driven fabric ideas, constantly update fabric quality, fitting, finish, details and product to market demands.
- Ensure effective communication / visits to existing suppliers.
- Assure proper communication with buying team & Technicians throughout the whole design development process
- Frequent inspiration trips.
Minimum 2 years experience.
Previous experience in the fast fashion industry.
Positive and Creative profiles passionate about fashion.
Advanced in Adobe and Basic in Office and Powerpoint.
Ability to work in multicultural environment and being a strong communicator
Strong fashion sense specially in street/ casual-wear brands
The company offers interesting relocation conditions.