Field Sales Executive Gant
País : España
Provincia : Comunidad de Madrid
Provincia : Madrid
Población : MADRID
Categoría : Comercio
Tipo de contrato : Indefinido
Jornada laboral : Completa
Experiencia : 2 - 5 años
Descripción de la compañía - GANT
Descripción del puesto
About the team
As part of the Wholesale Team, you will be responsible for managing sales for your assigned wholesale accounts or categories. You will own the account & channel planning & execution for your assigned customers or categories in close collaboration with your local & global support functions.
You report to the Wholesale Director South.
- Own all sales related topics for the assigned accounts or categories by acting as the go to person to service the account.
- Own the implementation of the seasonal GTM plans based on 4 quarter sell in.
- Responsible for the sell in and in season business. Managing, tracking & resolving all customer compliance issues, claims, returns, shop in shop etc.
- Facilitate Colect showroom days for self service customers
- Take responsibility for the show room set up
- Support the financial planning and forecasting for your accounts or categories.
- Key KPI´s net sales, market share, margin & rate of sales
- Dealing with external sales representatives within the licensed categories ( footwear, eyewear, time, fragrance)
GANT is one of the inspiring brands that forms part of the MF Brands Group, along with Lacoste, Aigle, The Kooples and Tecnifibre. Please visit our group's website for more information.
- We believe you have been working with international key account management with focus on e-Commerce & digital sales. Ideally in apparel/fashion/shoes/sport or FMCG
- 2-3 years in Sales with strong strategic and analytical skills.
- English Fluent both verbally and in written. Portuguese is a plus.
- You are a true team player that likes to get things done. You don’t mind making your own decisions and prioritize your daily work.
- You have the ability to get people onboard and have strong negotiation & communications skills both verbally & in written.
- You have the ability to see the big picture and play the short & long game at the same time. You like numbers and to analyze your business is something you cannot get enough of.