Field Sales Representative
Descripción de la empresa
Under Armour is all about performance. Because what we make empowers athletes in every form to push themselves, to turn good into great, and to stay hungry for whatever comes next. And this is exactly what we expect from each other.
Working with us means one key thing: no matter what you do, you see every day and every project as a chance to push your field forward. In every store and every office, we build teams where everyone is an MVP. And together we tackle every challenge head on. Because we work to push the gear, the game, and ourselves farther.
We’re looking for people who do more than good work.
We’re looking for the Best in Every Game.
Descripción del puesto
Our Field Sales Representative will be located in our office in Boulogne-Billancourt.
Our goal is to drive seasonal continuous growth with our retailers in France. Our sales team need to be supported to deliver the business required goals accordingly. You will be reporting to the National Account Manager.
The ideal candidate should be a business graduate student with interest in working in a rapidly growing multi-national company within the sporting goods industry. You will have various tasks to support the sales regional teams, including:
•Running and send-out of weekly reports
•Sales actions directly in store: staff technology training / merchandising / space negotiation
•Collection Sell in during trade fares
•Working with sales tools such as catalogues and imagery
•Preparation of the sales plans
•Work to manage sample organization and showroom coordination
•Continuous development of processes
•The opportunity of working on various projects
• Business School graduate student
• Driver license
• Strong sales capabilities, Sport enthusiast and flexible character
• Fluent English and Spanish (written and spoken)
• Good analytical skills and excellent proficiency with Excel and PowerPoint
• Highly motivated, proactive approach, hands-on, with problem solving and independent mentality
• Demonstrate strong skills in working cross-functionally amongst marketing, sales agencies and customer service