Via Laietana, 47
Finance Controller & Head of Accounting
País : España
Comunidad Autónoma : Cataluña
Provincia : Barcelona
Población : BARCELONA
Categoría : Administración de empresas - Finanzas
Tipo de contrato : Indefinido
Jornada laboral : Completa
Experiencia : 5 - 10 años
Fecha de inicio : Asap
Sueldo : competitive base salary + bonus (according to internal policy)
Descripción de la compañía
Let us tell you our story..
Netenders was born within the fashion industry with the initial aim of becoming the e-commerce reference for blank Apparel and custom made prints.
It all commenced with our portal www.wordans.com, an ecommerce website with a focus on the B2B industry and the aim to provide the solutions for printers, designers and merchandising professionals to find blank apparel ideal for customization and get it easily shipped to their businesses doors.
With the platform facing rapid growth and high interest from our customers, we decided to expand our business and offer our products with a B2C orientation in our second website: www.needen.com. That’s how Needen was born; focusing on changing customers' needs, adapting into a light and comfortable lifestyle, while making basic fashion available to everyone!
Subsequently, we established www.ntextil.com with which we went back to the B2B industry, however this time aiming to facilitate the access to different workwear products in different industries such as restoration, hospitality, construction and even medical.
As the new year 2021 approached, we launched two new platforms to complete our services:
www.radsow.fr, our own brand of clothing which was born in beautiful Barcelona, where we want to embrace the activewear style, with a unique, fresh sense of fashion and market orientation. Keep an eye on it, as we have great plans for the future!
Finally, our last creation www.montparel.fr came to the world. As much as our orientation so far used to be closer to the fast fashion industry, we keep in mind that we need to switch to more sustainable options and raise awareness about the importance of conscious shopping behaviour, thus this mindset became the essence of Montparell’s brand identity. Montparell aims to gather ecological, organic and sustainable clothing options that, thanks to the basic nature of their designs, can become non temporal classics fit for any occasion while contributing to environmental change !
In the last 3 years we had a growth that brought us from a humble 7M€ revenue generated in 2018 to a forecast of 52M€ for 2021. All of this follows an organic line of growth, without relying on external financial investors.
What’s in store for 2021-2022 exercise? First of all, a complete renovation for Needen & Wordans websites, to make them more user friendly, more adjusted for its use on portable devices, and more efficient; an update and stabilization of our internal processes, and a phase of planning and future development. All of it, with a focus on excellence and customers needs that can be reflected not only in our results, but as well as in our customer interactions and service.
If you are reading this, it is because our team is still growing! We are now more than 35 people of 13 different nationalities, dedicated to bring the company to excellence. Does it sound exciting to you? Want to be part of the project?
Descripción del puesto
Your tasks will be:
- Reconciliation of the several bank accounts on a daily basis and managing of the cash position of the company and payment schedules.
- Controlling of the accounts receivable and accounts payable over the different companies and product lines.
- Prepare the Quarterly and annual budgets with the different departments (together with KPI’s), control the expenditures of such departments.
- Setting up, documenting, monitoring, and updating accounting policies, communications to the external accountants.
- Report on financial status on a regular basis and create ad-hoc reports when needed, with analysis of costs and profits.
- Perform internal audits and assist with external audits.
- Other tasks as required.
- Master's Degree in Accountancy / Finance
- 5-8 years of experience in an Accounting and Controlling department in an international company
- Knowledge of international accounting and tax regulations especially with regard to VAT regulations, transfer pricing and intercompany relations
- Proficiency in MS Office Excel required.
- Teamwork orientation, with collaborative attitude.
- Organized, strong attention to detail, accuracy and resilience.
- Spanish / English: excellent verbal and written communication skills (Native).
- French knowledge is considered a major plus.
- Permanent contract with 6 months of probation period.
- Full time 40h/week
- Flexible working hours between 8 and 19
- Flexible retribution options & private medical insurance
- Hybrid work environment after 3rd month
- Start-up environment